PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Dibbs - Is there a post that explains the cabs on your ftp site. I'm not familiar with some of them and would like to know if I should install any of them.

Thanks,

John
Old 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
thank you for the reg fix. i found another problem. i can not get my manila weather to update. gps works fine in google maps but i can not get it update my location. its still just blank.
nevermind. after running the rom all day it finally decided to update weather. weird. but now everything is working. thank you dibbs.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

So any planned update to the Titanium ROM soon? I wanna flash the ROM to try it but if a new version is coming out soon I don't want to have to flash again this week and set everything back up. I've been tryin out Energy and Vin's and Mr. X titanium and I'm just trying to find a really clean and very fast ROM with alot of useful basic apps (pretty much what is listed as already installed here).

BTW, How is the speed of the Titanium ROM? I'm really hoping to find a blazing fast ROM which I can overclock and really get a quick device. I'm finding it to be very difficult. The only ROM I've found that was able to keep up with me was Freeza's ROM which was 6.1 and discontinued sadly before he released a 6.5 version, and the last version he developed had a few bugs and non functioning necessary programs like youtube. But the speed of that ROM was amazing, almost instant without even overclock. I havn't been able to find a ROM like that since no matter how clean it seems to be made.

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 09-03-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
nevermind. after running the rom all day it finally decided to update weather. weird. but now everything is working. thank you dibbs.
there must be something wrong with accuweather or wherever manila updates from it updated once at 8:34 last night and will not update again. gps locks though. its odd.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

I will be updating the rest of the roms this weekend hopefully.

Also, I haven't experienced any issues with the weather, but 2 things I always do when I first boot up a rom is to run quick gps and turn agps on before I run a weather update.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
I will be updating the rest of the roms this weekend hopefully.

Also, I haven't experienced any issues with the weather, but 2 things I always do when I first boot up a rom is to run quick gps and turn agps on before I run a weather update.
Well I just couldnt wait and I tried the ROM anyway! Its pretty darn snappy the best I've tried recently. I havnt encountered any issues yet except a freeze when I'm responding to an E-Mail from my gmail account using the keyboard in landscape, although that could be due to overclocking i'm not sure but if I respond in portrait and use the OSK then it works fine. Just another thing I was wondering is there any way to install HTC album onto this ROM and use it with titanium instead of the default (and dated) windows pictures and video viewer??? Thanks!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I had the same exact problem with the beta. After a day it started working again. Soft reset didnt seem to help.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Have noticed the ram usage dips down more now on 2018 for me around 40 mb with nothing else running. I think its the RSS feed. On Vins rom i never fell below 60 but he had the rss disabled.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

There is a CAB over at XDA that will remove the RSS feed.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
i did both its just acting odd for some reason. ty though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development