View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-31-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkseger View Post
Dibbs - I downloaded the new ROM and went to upload it but for some reason my phone is not being recognized by my PC. This is the first time I've experienced this, as every time I've plugged it into the USB before, WMDC would open right up. And the only thing I remember doing was downloading and installing the previous Sense Verizon ROM you had out there. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John
Reset both your computer and phone, then try and connect. WMDC has issues sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
its been awhile since i posted anything in here. i love the new rom. its amazing. i have one issue though its with coreplayer. when i press the button to turn the screen off, it stops playing. but starts again when i turn the screen back on. it doesnt do this with other chefs roms and was wondering what might be different. the ics works like a champ!!!! thank you
I have a CAB for that I use on my phone as it's an additional registry entry that I don't include up front. When I get home in about an hour or two, I will upload the CAB to the FTP for you to download and install through web or MHUC.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.