PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 10:04 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

lol, that gave me the best laugh of the day, don't need the dialer, LOL. Yeah, i was experimenting with that dialer :s Yeah, i thought i was going to have the updater done, but still issues, but i've got it somewhat narrowed down now as to the cause. So it may still be tomorrow or the next day. I would really like to get sprint tv and my updater fixed before the next update. I realize everyone is foaming at the mouth for a new build though If I don't make some headway tomorrow afternoon/night, i'll just drop the 47

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
lol, that gave me the best laugh of the day, don't need the dialer, LOL. Yeah, i was experimenting with that dialer :s Yeah, i thought i was going to have the updater done, but still issues, but i've got it somewhat narrowed down now as to the cause. So it may still be tomorrow or the next day. I would really like to get sprint tv and my updater fixed before the next update. I realize everyone is foaming at the mouth for a new build though If I don't make some headway tomorrow afternoon/night, i'll just drop the 47
It's good to be wanted and appreciated Dibbs
Old 03-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Ok, even though i think it's the devil, I started a twitter account for MediumHill since it's one of the manila tabs. Obviously the account name is MediumHill.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DKSE is a n00b

I understand you want to get the Sprint TV issues squared away but could you make a Verizon 23547 build tonight?
Old 03-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

considering it's 1am here and i have to get up at 6am.... looking like a no. maybe tomorrow, and there really isn't hardly any difference between 45 and 47 if any.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

batpot is a n00b

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by batpot View Post
Couple questions...
1. Could someone point me to the cab that fixes the glitch where the phone displays one remaining text message on the home screen tab, even though they've all been read?
...I know I've seen threads on this, but after trying a few cursory searches, couldn't come up with the right combination of words to find it.

2a. What does your Sprint Provision cab do?

2b. For whatever reason, your Sprint MMS cab was kind of buggy...seemed like the phone would get confused between HTC messaging & WM text messaging. I disabled your cab and installed a cab called:
M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB
...which works very well.

Thanks!
1. Have you installed any other cab's besides the provisioning and MMS? If so, which ones, as certain cabs can break things. If you have read them all let it sit there on the messaging tab for a second or two and it will go away.

2a. It provisions your data and time zone settings.

2b. It's not buggy, it works fine for me. No confusion on my end. The cab you installed disabled HTC Messaging, so now you have some broken links in your phone tab and contacts, unless that cab fixes those broken links due to no HTC Messaging. All that cab does is enter the setting for MMS for the default wm text app, nothing more nothing less.

3. I never install any additional cab's just for the fact of answering questions like these so there is no interference of any other cabs. All stock MH Rom on my end with no issue's.
Only other cabs I've installed is keyboard controller (for mapping copy/paste functions), a couple games (XTRACT & Astraware Boardgames), and lock device, which locks the phone whenever the screen is turned off, but the above mentioned glitches occurred before & after installation of these cabs.

A soft reset would fix the lingering text message, as would clearing all from the edit menu...it's not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask, as it seemed to be a common problem w/ about every ROM.

As for the Sprint MMS fix...kind of hard to explain, but it just acted buggy. I'd try to send a message, and the phone would just get locked up and seem to get confused about which version of messaging to load. I uninstalled your cab, and tried the other, and everything seemed fine. I haven't noticed any broken links.

One other question: the "ShutXP" app that pops up when yo hold down the power button...where is that? I'd love to add it to my quick links.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Ok, even though i think it's the devil, I started a twitter account for MediumHill since it's one of the manila tabs. Obviously the account name is MediumHill.
I felt the same way and did the same thing for CellGuyMods.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I felt the same way and did the same thing for CellGuyMods.
+ i (where i = infinity), LOL, I am so not a fan of social networking sites......
Old 03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
If used in the right way, Twitter can be an extremely useful tool to disseminate information.

It is unfortunately that Twitter gets a bad rap from many who just give out useless tweets.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

not to get way off topic or anything, but i just don't like social networks for reasons best left unsaid as I don't want to start some kind of rolling off topic discussion..... People can give out useless tweets all they want, lol. Anyways, back on topic, should have something later whether i get the updater app or sprint tv worked out or not.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development