View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 PM
123sit
PPCGeeks Regular

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
yeah, running other carrier radios can make some weird things happen, i would never suggest that. That's why i even broke it down to diff cores (vz 6.5 core & uscc 6.5 core) for Rhod400 and Rhod500 because there IS a difference. Arkswitch has some oddities, and that's why i haven't installed it. And ameba coupled with other apps can cause random stuff since there is no app exceptions/inclusions list for ameba or arkswitch. There has to be an inclusion/exceptions list when it comes to taskmanagers or else you are going to have issues like you are having.

That is ALLOT of stuff to be installing ivwonka, LOL
Arkswitch actually does have exclusions and as far as I can tell ameba just brings back the X in the bottom right functionality of actually closing programs. I'm almost positive it was the radio since it hasn't happening since I flashed back to the usc one. Whats weird is I've been running the vzw radio for a while with no issues, I guess something must have changed in this sys. I always had issues with the X2 task manager with it not showing any tasks when you click on it. To each their own though. Regardless kudos on the kicka$$ rom dibbs