PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 4-11-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Dibbson I tried hdwalls and it works great. Was wondering do you have a transparent taskbar and transparent manilla sliding bar I can use? Thanks.

Edit: Found your cabs on the uploader, everything is cool except the bottom taskbar shows the hdwallpaper real vibrant (non faded) compared to the faded wallpaper that covers the remaining screen.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 04-14-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ryee34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Dibbs, great job as always. I probably speak for many when I say appreciate the ability to customize from top to bottom. My question is, the upper right hand task mgr or whatever it's called has not yet shown that anything is open or running. Did you change something about "X" closing programs or is it not functioning properly? The ROM has worked flawlessly so this is definitely not a deal breaker but a curious issue nonetheless.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
Dibbs, great job as always. I probably speak for many when I say appreciate the ability to customize from top to bottom. My question is, the upper right hand task mgr or whatever it's called has not yet shown that anything is open or running. Did you change something about "X" closing programs or is it not functioning properly? The ROM has worked flawlessly so this is definitely not a deal breaker but a curious issue nonetheless.
yes, he tweaked it so that X closes now, like it should. just use your hardware End key if you just want to minimize an app.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ryee34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwonka View Post
yes, he tweaked it so that X closes now, like it should. just use your hardware End key if you just want to minimize an app.
Thanks for the quick answer before I got scolded for not reading back a few pages. This may be the best ROM I've installed to date. The attention to detail and innovation really sets Dibbs apart from every other chef in this community.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Where can I find that cork board screensaver?? I like it!
It's on the Online Updater app/FTP now for you to download. It's under the TSK directory, still need to update the images for the app though, so go CABs and then back out through parent directory to get to tsk's for download through updater app. I will say though, it's not the best background for everyday use though, the agenda view and one or two other views are screwy because the grey color for text does show well. Also in that pic I used teh Droid Sans Font as well if anyone noticed the system font was different.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/tsks/C...bsSense2.5.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Forget the flash to stock stuff, just turn off your phone - hold the bottom volume key and then the power button until it goes into bootloader mode - then connect to your computer - flash - exit autobooter program - clear storage (hard reset) and on you go. I have found loading roms in bootloader works the best. I have never flashed back to stock ever.
Task29 is quick and easy and is now preferred for wiping your device clean. Especially if your experiencing randomness.

Quote:
Dibbson I tried hdwalls and it works great. Was wondering do you have a transparent taskbar and transparent manilla sliding bar I can use? Thanks.

Edit: Found your cabs on the uploader, everything is cool except the bottom taskbar shows the hdwallpaper real vibrant (non faded) compared to the faded wallpaper that covers the remaining screen.
do you have a pic of what your talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
This may be the best ROM I've installed to date. The attention to detail and innovation really sets Dibbs apart from every other chef in this community.
Thanks

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-14-2010 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Here's a shot of the latest 57 build with the stockblacksense theme from the tsk directory and cookie 1.7

I really like the way the new build is running!!!!

Old 04-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

you need to clean out your email..... LOL
Old 04-15-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Forget the flash to stock stuff, just turn off your phone - hold the bottom volume key and then the power button until it goes into bootloader mode - then connect to your computer - flash - exit autobooter program - clear storage (hard reset) and on you go. I have found loading roms in bootloader works the best. I have never flashed back to stock ever.
OK -- reflashed using PropagandaX's recommendation and everything is stable now with build 57!

Tried using Task29 but I'm apparently doing something wrong. I kept getting error messages when I tried to run it and didn't see any .nbh files in the unzipped directly.

Installed cookie's 1.7 mod and I gotta pinch myself, the best TP2 experience EVER! on this ROM. Way to go Dibbs. Now I just gotta install the black theme...
Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

MH Hill ROMs with Modified Radios for Sprint???

Wondering if anyone is using modified radios with the MH ROM on Sprint? I'm a CDMA-only guy so I don't need GSM support in the states. But I've read that some of the patched CDMA radios get better reception. Anyone have recommendations?
Old 04-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I've only run the 2 sprint radios (from the 6.1 shipped and the 6.5 shipped). I can't really tell any difference between them really.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development