View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-11-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
Where can I find that cork board screensaver?? I like it!
It's on the Online Updater app/FTP now for you to download. It's under the TSK directory, still need to update the images for the app though, so go CABs and then back out through parent directory to get to tsk's for download through updater app. I will say though, it's not the best background for everyday use though, the agenda view and one or two other views are screwy because the grey color for text does show well. Also in that pic I used teh Droid Sans Font as well if anyone noticed the system font was different.

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/tsks/C...bsSense2.5.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Forget the flash to stock stuff, just turn off your phone - hold the bottom volume key and then the power button until it goes into bootloader mode - then connect to your computer - flash - exit autobooter program - clear storage (hard reset) and on you go. I have found loading roms in bootloader works the best. I have never flashed back to stock ever.
Task29 is quick and easy and is now preferred for wiping your device clean. Especially if your experiencing randomness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Dibbson I tried hdwalls and it works great. Was wondering do you have a transparent taskbar and transparent manilla sliding bar I can use? Thanks.

Edit: Found your cabs on the uploader, everything is cool except the bottom taskbar shows the hdwallpaper real vibrant (non faded) compared to the faded wallpaper that covers the remaining screen.
do you have a pic of what your talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
This may be the best ROM I've installed to date. The attention to detail and innovation really sets Dibbs apart from every other chef in this community.
Thanks

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-14-2010 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.