PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Exactly what I figured
I'm with you on that Comstar... I thought it was either that, or the spetzer valve... it's all ball-bearings now days.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Haha, funny funny guys, lol......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
haha yah me too. LOL.

The only problem is some bank sites won't accept Opera and I'm forced to log on with IE. Nowadays I just text wellsfargo though to get my balance.
Anyways.... skyfire. One reason skyfire is good is because of the way it presents itself to a website. When these browsers connect they have to identify themselves to the website (ie. mobile ie, mobile opera, on desktop firefox, chrome, safari, and so on with additional info as well). Opera and IE both present themselves as mobile browsers, but skyfire presents itself as a desktop browser and will work when the other two do not in certain situations. Don't make me get any more technical than that or you'll probably say, exactly what I figured, again...... j/k, but all bank sites should operate perfectly with skyfire.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Haha, funny funny guys, lol......

Anyways.... skyfire. One reason skyfire is good is because of the way it presents itself to a website. When these browsers connect they have to identify themselves to the website (ie. mobile ie, mobile opera, on desktop firefox, chrome, safari, and so on with additional info as well). Opera and IE both present themselves as mobile browsers, but skyfire presents itself as a desktop browser and will work when the other two do not in certain situations. Don't make me get any more technical than that or you'll probably say, exactly what I figured, again...... j/k, but all bank sites should operate perfectly with skyfire.
I couldn't resist! Same kind of look I get when I start talking phone system installation. But it goes to show why your ROM's are so good. In fact I have not even thought about an NRG drink for a couple months.

Thanks for all your hard work. Now where's that update?

Last edited by Comstar; 03-30-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Sorry, had to take a cat nap working on things now.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

working out the last few things, hopefully will have something for ya'll soon.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I looked in that dll before I posted my last message and there is only 2 files in it which seems to just revert it back to the notification graphic style of standard wm by making the HTC one transparent. So that's why I said it's either one or the other. You would probably have to script the options in to the htc part and that's "probably" more work than me or you want to do.
LOL. You were way ahead of me.

I was hoping that dll was the only one controlling the notification popup, and hoping, if the former was the case, it would not be *too* much work to tweak. I was just hoping too much... lol

Thanks for the details, and your thoroughness. Looking forward to the next update.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
working out the last few things, hopefully will have something for ya'll soon.
sweet. i'm ready. btw, i love the transparent clock from 23547, but the am/pm is still black. there is a cab floatin around to change to white so u can see it. i would post it but im mobile right now
Old 03-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

working on the second to last thing now, after that, just have to adjust a few things on the ftp and the sprint version is done, with the others following shortly.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
working on the second to last thing now, after that, just have to adjust a few things on the ftp and the sprint version is done, with the others following shortly.
Dibbson - What sys did you end up going with?

Can't wait, I'm looking for an excuse to stop working!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

23551 because of some email issues with 54

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development