View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:59 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Ok, Sprint 23551 ROM update is ready for download

http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/2...print23551.rar

So here are the changes. First off, this is Sprint only. ROM's will now be carrier specific, there will be a Sprint, Verizon, and USCC (With Telus being a prov cab install on the VZ ROM). 6.5 ROM's will be no longer, and will be 3 6.5.x ROM's only from now on, so I can have better consistency and more time to devote to one series of ROM's. So Verizon and USCC ROM's will follow soon, just doing some extra tweaking and attention to them like I did with the Sprint ROM.

Sprint ROM changes are as follows: SYS 23551 (modified), Sprint Core and Drivers from Sprint 6.5 update, added Sprint Nav and TV manila tabs, added colored settings icons, MH Updater is back and fully works now with better features (some categories in the updater are not finished on the FTP yet, will finish those tonight or tomorrow), groove mobile updated to v6, updated Marketplace to newest version, updated notifications to newer version (but i have reinstated the bottom popups to be the old WM style for snooze options), removed x2 taskmanager and replaced it with the new version of Arkswitch (on the top taskbar, touch left side for arkswitch, middle for notifications, and right for the wm drop down menu), updated some other packages, and random registry edits as well.

issues: only one that i know of, which is if you go into the office folder in the start menu, there is a second office icon for some reason. don't even count this as an issue but thought i would list it. I will fix it and reupload the ROM after the VZ and USCC ROM's even though it doesn't really cause any issues besides having the look at the office folder icon a second time, lol.

Hope you enjoy

@Comstar, you must have been watching that FTP hardcore for the update, LOL

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.