PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 5-28-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
@123sit, someone really needs to use their beta membership more.... :s

@dw, When you plug in the USB cable, are you actually hitting the done button when the USB to PC menu pops up? I have noticed if you press done and it doesn't animate the button click, it won't auto sync sometimes. I think it is a weird thing with WMDC. Sometimes I have to try 2 or 3 times for it to auto sync sometimes, but it doesn't bother me though, as I don't want it to auto sync sometimes.
my bad, i am a dumbass for sure. sent you a pm dibbs regarding access. preview looks good too. how has it been running for ya?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

sent you a PM back. most of your questions are answered in the beta chat and chat archives.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

All,

Anyone ever experience skipping when playing songs off a sdhc card using WMP? It just started happening to me yesterday and I've not installed anything new or changed any settings, I don't think.

Thanks,

John
Old 06-06-2010, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well.... preview time I guess, since it's post # 3,000.

Wow! That looks pretty good!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started

wanted to say great work on the new roms.... Have a question for you tho; on the base titanium rom, the on screen kbd keeps popping up even though the registry entry is accurate. do you know of anything else that can stop it from popping up?

Thanks!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Could you explain the situation under which it happens better? Does it only happen in certain apps? Landscape or portrait or both? What CABS have you installed if any? No one else has mentioned it for the titanium, but maybe other users could chime in if they have. Please be as specific as possible.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

fjgotgame24 is just getting started

would it be 2 much to ask for a complete icon set for titanium? is there a quick way to change all the windows icons? if you cant its coo, just wondering however. thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 09:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ttlycnfuzd is just getting started

Quote:
Could you explain the situation under which it happens better? Does it only happen in certain apps? Landscape or portrait or both? What CABS have you installed if any? No one else has mentioned it for the titanium, but maybe other users could chime in if they have. Please be as specific as possible.
noticed it before I installed anything, but thought it was a fluke.... now i only have some minor stuff installed (vzw provosioning, arcsoft mms, skyfire and opera mini 5) I did install schapps registry editor to look for the sipautodeply registry entry (which was there), so not sure whats up... btw... just noticed that it is sorta random. had it open once on me in opera mini, but not another time

Last edited by ttlycnfuzd; 06-06-2010 at 09:45 PM. Reason: more details
Old 06-07-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttlycnfuzd View Post
noticed it before I installed anything, but thought it was a fluke.... now i only have some minor stuff installed (vzw provosioning, arcsoft mms, skyfire and opera mini 5) I did install schapps registry editor to look for the sipautodeply registry entry (which was there), so not sure whats up... btw... just noticed that it is sorta random. had it open once on me in opera mini, but not another time
I've noticed the same scenario with certain programs. It seems that programs can override the registry setting and still auto-deploy the okb if they want to. Scilors Groovemobile also exhibits the same behavior.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

One thing that can cause keyboards to pop up that we as end users can not fix is the way certain apps are programmed. Groovemobile is a good example for instance. Say ur listening to a song and the tap the top taskbar to drop down the menu. The keyboard pops back up, why does it pop up? Well, when u click on the taskbar, you are sending that app to the background and the drop down menu/taskbar becomes the new form. When u change forms and go back to the original, the keyboard might pop up if the app is thinking it is being refreshed because when you select back to groovemobile, that now becomes the new form just like the keyboard is active when u start the app. So basically in that type of situation, no reg edit will ever fix it, its just the way it was coded and the way wm handles forms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development