PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
OMFG!! I thought I just lost my raptor array on my desktop which had my whole kitchen on it!
I've never donated diapers before, but there's a first for everything...

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 03-13-2010, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor
Re: <> 3-11-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Here is a test for VZ aGPS, not sure if it's gonna work, but i have another I can upload if it doesn't with some more tweaks.
http://mediumhill.com/dibbson/roms/t...rizonTest2.rar
flashed rom and did no provisioning or anything and launched google maps. Pressed the blue dot and it said location unavailable. Without closing Google Maps I went to comm manager and enabled WIFI and went back into Google Maps and pressed the blue button again and it took me about 100 meters of my current location. I did not enable GPS in Google Maps yet.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

ryee34 is just getting started
Question Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23545 <> MH UC v3.2 Question???

For anyone who knows, when flashing and then restructuring start menu with Medium Hill UC, how much of the folder subdirectory on my storage card do I need to create? For example, on my device I have a separate GPS folder (\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPS\Proximity Mobile). On my storage card do I create (\Storage Card\cabs\lnks\GPS\Proximity Mobile) or (\Storage Card\cabs\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPS\Proximity Mobile)? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dibbs,

It looks like there is going to be a new rom every week or so, 23547 is out now--as if you did not know.

Loving 45 but, you know, Squirrel!!

Thanks
Old 03-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

yea yea, i have 47 and Thanks jas0n, i'm still looking into the gmaps thing, i have installed gmaps as a cab install without it cooked in as well and that didn't seem to help either. So I am back down to the lower levels looking at why gmaps can't pull in agps without turning on wifi, and coincidentally, the wifi trick doesn't work for sprint (at least for me). I know everyone doesn't want to activate the real gps in gmaps, but on a side note, please realize agps is not as accurate in gmaps as using gps.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

dibbson, curious as to why on first launch there is a Sprint MMS settings option and a sprint provision option?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

because the rom is blank at first, and if i cooked in sprint carrier then the uscc people would see a sprint handset activation screen every time they booted their phone. And so i don't have to cook four separate roms for each carrier. I do 2 because of the differences between the rhod400 and rhod500 which is explained above the rom download links.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
because the rom is blank at first, and if i cooked in sprint carrier then the uscc people would see a sprint handset activation screen every time they booted their phone. And so i don't have to cook four separate roms for each carrier. I do 2 because of the differences between the rhod400 and rhod500 which is explained above the rom download links.
cool, thought maybe it was in case you wanted to drop a diff MMS cab into this..No problem, just loaded with your mms etc and am looking forward to the experience.. I see you have your own customized MAXMANILA cab and wanted to know do you prefer to run with that on your own phone and if so how does that differ in terms of weight vs cookie 1.6.1
Old 03-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

ehhhhh, i change my phone so often it's hard to say. Cause i'm always testing things for the next release. So not much stays on my phone long actually. I run the max manila sometimes when i'm feeling frisky though. I have never ran the cookie monster actually. I somewhat take a minimalist approach with my own phone because i like to run my rom fairly stock so that way i'm not adding any adverse bugs or issues to the base rom. And yes, it does make it easier to add things in at first boot. Oh and with the max manila, the only "real" slow down that is noticable is if you leave the weather on the home tab active, i usually turn that off. Other than that it's pretty good. And the full screen mode has most of the gui edits.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Quote:
ehhhhh, i change my phone so often it's hard to say. Cause i'm always testing things for the next release. So not much stays on my phone long actually. I run the max manila sometimes when i'm feeling frisky though. I have never ran the cookie monster actually. I somewhat take a minimalist approach with my own phone because i like to run my rom fairly stock so that way i'm not adding any adverse bugs or issues to the base rom. And yes, it does make it easier to add things in at first boot. Oh and with the max manila, the only "real" slow down that is noticable is if you leave the weather on the home tab active, i usually turn that off. Other than that it's pretty good. And the full screen mode has most of the gui edits.
I run Cookie and love it. Never liked Max Manilla.

23545 is running great! Now to 23547.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development