PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21890 & 23519

Fixed the TSK directory on the FTP. All TSK's are now in CAB form for easier install. Going to try and start on the taskbar section now.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

shawn1774 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21890 & 23519

Downloading now thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

argov is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Fixed the TSK directory on the FTP. All TSK's are now in CAB form for easier install. Going to try and start on the taskbar section now.
Great work

i think there is a problem with the volume status (icon on top show mute, but volume is up).
Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

ya, for some reason, at first boot when the phone comes up, sometimes the volume will show mute. Just up the volume. Always fixes it for me. Something in the provisioning cab causes it as it doesn't happen when i cook the carrier files in. For my next update these are going to be a few things to expect: MMS settings included in carrier cab so no other cab needs to be installed, volume mute at first boot fixed, upgraded manila, you think the manila has been fast so far in my roms, just wait
Old 02-02-2010, 08:51 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

I haven't installed this ROM yet, but from reading.. HTC Messaging is disabled?

If so, is there a way I can enable it?
Old 02-02-2010, 08:56 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
ya, for some reason, at first boot when the phone comes up, sometimes the volume will show mute. Just up the volume. Always fixes it for me. Something in the provisioning cab causes it as it doesn't happen when i cook the carrier files in. For my next update these are going to be a few things to expect: MMS settings included in carrier cab so no other cab needs to be installed, volume mute at first boot fixed, upgraded manila, you think the manila has been fast so far in my roms, just wait
When's the next release?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
I haven't installed this ROM yet, but from reading.. HTC Messaging is disabled?

If so, is there a way I can enable it?
Yes, HTC Messaging is disabled. Not sure if you can reenable it, but it seems i heard there is a cab floating around. HTC Messaging will not work with sprint atm. Even in the new build 2011, people still have issues with MMS with htc messaging with sprint. So sorry if it disappoints that htc messaging is not included. If i can get it working across the board with all carriers in the newer build this week, it will be included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
When's the next release?
Not for a couple days at least. These just came hot of the press's today and you're already wanting something new? lol
Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 PM
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Not for a couple days at least. These just came hot of the press's today and you're already wanting something new? lol
Well you said how fast the next release will be so I might as well wait for the good stuff! Using Topaz manila?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

yeah it will be the quartz... i mean topaz edition... lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:34 PM
GTX Team Member

Quote:
yeah it will be the quartz... i mean topaz edition... lol
Very nice...I'll check back in a few days!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development