View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21890 & 23519

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
I haven't installed this ROM yet, but from reading.. HTC Messaging is disabled?

If so, is there a way I can enable it?
Yes, HTC Messaging is disabled. Not sure if you can reenable it, but it seems i heard there is a cab floating around. HTC Messaging will not work with sprint atm. Even in the new build 2011, people still have issues with MMS with htc messaging with sprint. So sorry if it disappoints that htc messaging is not included. If i can get it working across the board with all carriers in the newer build this week, it will be included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
When's the next release?
Not for a couple days at least. These just came hot of the press's today and you're already wanting something new? lol

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.