PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

Let us know if you need anyone to test. I will be online tonight.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

Ok, putting it through the paces now, seems ok so far. Maybe another flash or two and i will upload a test for ya'll. Unless it's super duper ready to go, lol.

Also, on a side note, i thought about making my own provisioning app that will provision your phone and search your sd card for cabs and list them. Not sure when I will get to this. But if anyone uses VB08 and knows the .netCF platform and wants to help out, as it would help get it out quicker as i have a new theme and softkeys i want to put out this weekend too. I finally found the image i have been looking for for weeks now. It was on a really old hd on the shelf, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Ok, putting it through the paces now, seems ok so far. Maybe another flash or two and i will upload a test for ya'll. Unless it's super duper ready to go, lol.

Also, on a side note, i thought about making my own provisioning app that will provision your phone and search your sd card for cabs and list them. Not sure when I will get to this. But if anyone uses VB08 and knows the .netCF platform and wants to help out, as it would help get it out quicker as i have a new theme and softkeys i want to put out this weekend too. I finally found the image i have been looking for for weeks now. It was on a really old hd on the shelf, lol.
Dibbs, another thing I noticed while trying out some other Roms while waiting for your releases, is that Youtube works well in them and has a nice quality picture. No need for changes for fast download and a lower resolution to avoid slo-mo....Have you been able to get a fix on this?
Old 02-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

I think that the sprint tv and youtube issues are related. It's something with the core kitchen files, as a bare build with nothing but the sys still does not work. So, i'm still trying to figure out what file or files in the kitchen are causing this. Also, flashing now, if this flash is good, i will be uploading a test. Although, i have not tried sprint tv or youtube with all these new files. As the rhodiumW core files have been tweaked alittle too now.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

if ya need a verizon tester holler
Old 02-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

it will be an open test
Old 02-05-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

I am so anticipating this but still using a ROM from 1/21 with 6.5.3 + Sense 2.5 and not wanting to blow my brains out means you do excellent work!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

OK, what SYS do you guys want this to be first for the test ROM. I'm making some final adjustments so respond quickly.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
OK, what SYS do you guys want this to be first for the test ROM. I'm making some final adjustments so respond quickly.
I vote 24001.......There is already a good 21890 build out there from another chef. I don't think there are many good 6.5.x roms out there though........
Old 02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800/Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jas0nmack is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I vote 24001.......There is already a good 21890 build out there from another chef. I don't think there are many good 6.5.x roms out there though........
I second 24001 plus the latest 2.5 build! Thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development