PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

Mightymike314 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <>02-16-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

What happened to the 21xxx 6.5 roms? I don't see them listed on the ftp server.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: <>02-16-2010<>Medium Hill ROM's<>Sense 2.5/Titanium<>23529-21890*NEW CUSTOM UC AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike314 View Post
What happened to the 21xxx 6.5 roms? I don't see them listed on the ftp server.
links in first post, or here on the old ftp http://www.mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/21890/
Old 02-17-2010, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Well, how would it be a "Special" Rom then? LOL. This was mostly for the Medium Hill hardcore, as I haven't released something around the MH theme in quite sometime. I'll think about it though, as i've still got alot of skinning and what not left to do on this one. Although, you could just change the background/wallpaper to black though.... and i've got the black bottom and top taskbars on the old ftp on the root directory.
Come on Dibbs, hurry the hell up with that Special Project ROM! Just playin, u know i love ur work and can be considered "MH Hardcore" for sure. It looks sweet, can't wait for it
Old 02-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Yeah, i took a break from skinning and trying to convert the new max manila 3 into an OEM that "works" atm, lol. Also playing with 2012 too, lots of new packages and updated apps. So the next update will be quite significant. Also the UC and Prov app will be updated to version 2.1 thanks to some extra work by kwchan. Here's some info on the updated UC.

Cabs in the storage card at:
\cabs
\xda_uc
\config
\sdconfig

get installed using silent install, if user checks the respective check box in list view. There is a label that pops showing what cab is currently installing.

Cabs in the storage card at:
\cabs\withui
\xda_uc\sd
\sashimi\auto\cab
\sashimi\auto\cab\asl
\sashimi\auto\cab\sc

get installed with user interaction, if user checks the respective check box in list view.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm dumb when it comes to UC, how do I save all my settings?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Well, the ONLY thing that hasn't been incorporated yet into the UC app is support for XML installs. So if you have an XML that you are currently using, you'll have to import the XML into a cab file, either via OEMizer or WinCE Cab Manager. Or, you could also use WinCeRegeditor to export the reg values you need, and then put those in a cab.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Just a quick little update. Looks like i got 2012 running the way i want. So far, only one bug which is the active sync link under htc settings tab>data services still is broken and not sure why (still works fine under startmenu>utilities>active sync though. Other than that everything else is running good, and all other links under htc settings tab work. Only other thing i've noticed is 2012 takes up a few more MB of RAM. But seems to be running fine and seems pretty quick. Landscape support is also much more stable than 2011 as well. So overall i'm pretty pleased with 2012 and definitely my first impressions after a few hours are better than 2011.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Hi Dibbson,

I sent you a pm about uc tool version 3.0
Old 02-17-2010, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Alright ready to flash and test this new Custom ROM!! I have been running the LE version it has been really stable.

By the way your next post will be 1000 for you Dibbs.

Last edited by JSnively; 02-18-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

@KW, yeah i got it and replied.

It's starting to sound like a car lot around here, SE, LE, LOL. Anyways, here's the deal folks. 2012 is done, i'm finished with it. I'm just trying to wrap up a couple UI things, and finish some work on Max Manila. And here's the deal with the Max Manila. I decided that instead of making a totally seperate ROM, what i'm going to do is leave it as a CAB install so every rom can install my custom Max Manila version, and that way you don't have to flash if you don't like it or whatever. And you can uninstall it to at anytime if you want instead of having to reflash. Just seems to be a better smoother way. It will show up in the UC app on first boot too if you want to install it then.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-18-2010 at 12:10 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development