PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifiano View Post
Had a similar issue...it got stuck the first time it came up after flashing...did a soft reset and then it started to move further along.
I think alot of this came from newer Carrier files guys, i'm testing a reverted version now, this is why i mentioned the update on the Sense 2.5 roms. Testing things now. Will keep you posted.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 01-19-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

dibbson I don't know how you manage so many Roms.
I'd like to ask you for something too.
Take care of yourself before you burn out, will ya?
Old 01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
dibbson I don't know how you manage so many Roms.
I'd like to ask you for something too.
Take care of yourself before you burn out, will ya?
lol. Thanks for the request
Old 01-19-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Hmmm, your the second verizon user to get that message, but it has been awhile since it happened the first time. It's hard for me to do Verizon stuff as i'm on Sprint. Please keep me posted on this though, and if you want, you could hop on messenger and we could chat about it, send me a pm if your interested.
Glad to help. I just sent you a PM
Old 01-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Got it and replied to.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Ok, thanks to the help of djkid, i've got some issues sorted out, and finishing up with the 23518 Sense 2.5 re-update. I've got to step out and fax some business papers real quick, but expect a newer better version tonight as well as the titanium builds. With updated 21889 probably tomorrow now due to the technical difficulties of today.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

I don't know if this has been asked yet...
any chance of incorporating xda_uc into your ROMS? Or maybe SDConfig?

Or is there another existing approach to auto installing cabs?
Old 01-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwchan View Post
I don't know if this has been asked yet...
any chance of incorporating xda_uc into your ROMS? Or maybe SDConfig?

Or is there another existing approach to auto installing cabs?
All of my stuff is OEMs, I took anything that was cab (which wasn't but maybe 2 or 3) and made an OEM. Are you just wanting something to catch the sdconfig.txt on your sdcard?
Old 01-19-2010, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Yes please. I have the sdconfig.txt sitting at the root of my storage card.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I will see what i can do since i will be updating all roms today and tomorrow.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development