View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:32 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quick question....( I did a quick search and didn't find the answer, but I haven't read all 2000+ posts so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before.)

On the 6.5.5 ROM, how do you set it so that applications close when you hit the X instead of just minimizing? There was an option somewhere in setup on the 6.5 ROMS but I can't find it on the 6.5.X

Also, how do I set a non-animated wallpaper on the home screen. The only options I am given is weather (which is animated) and animated.