View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 3-9-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23544 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
On the 6.5.x roms the only only way to do that was with showcase or ameba. But... showcase causes issues with security pin enabled exchange servers, and ameba is only used to close on x and is not really a task manager. I tried to get ameba to work with x2 task manager but no go. Believe me, I am one of the biggest advocates of close on tap of x you'll find, and when I find something that works better than what i have without screwing something else up inadvertently i will

from home tab, menu>home wallpaper>animated wallpaper and then select the wallpaper you currently have. If your using the black one, then just use a black 480x800 jpg
Thanks for the info on close on X. I also missed the "Albums" option that appears when you select animated wallpaper.

So far looks like a pretty good ROM. I haven't decided yet whether I like the pluses of 6.5.5 outweigh the minuses yet. If I decide to stay with 6.5.5 it'll probably be this ROM. Nice job!