PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I am aware of that. but the Stock rom method is soo much better. You just select one email and slide down and they all get selected until you stop. Then you just delete. So you just select the ones you wanna delete instead of the whole page.
Are you sure the stock ROM does this? If so, they must have setup an exception for biotouch in tmail.exe
Old 01-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Are you sure the stock ROM does this? If so, they must have setup an exception for biotouch in tmail.exe
Ahh... maybe I am explaining it wrong. I get this same issue with file Explorer. I open File Explorer. Go to my picture folder, there I have over 60 pics. I only want to select about 25 of them. With the stock rom all I would do was touch one file and slide down to select a few and then once I stop sliding and untoch the screen.. I have a bunch of files highlighted blue. Then I would just tap anywhere in the blue and wait for the pop up menu and then select copy, cut, delete...etc. Now.... with this rom I cannot do that. It does not highlight blue. Well it does hilghlight blue but once you start scrolling down to select more it does not continue highlighting blue. Anyone know a cure or maybe a reg entry?
Old 01-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Ahh... maybe I am explaining it wrong. I get this same issue with file Explorer. I open File Explorer. Go to my picture folder, there I have over 60 pics. I only want to select about 25 of them. With the stock rom all I would do was touch one file and slide down to select a few and then once I stop sliding and untoch the screen.. I have a bunch of files highlighted blue. Then I would just tap anywhere in the blue and wait for the pop up menu and then select copy, cut, delete...etc. Now.... with this rom I cannot do that. It does not highlight blue. Well it does hilghlight blue but once you start scrolling down to select more it does not continue highlighting blue. Anyone know a cure or maybe a reg entry?
Yup, I understood you correctly. True, in this ROM you cannot do that. But that is because biotouch is trying to scroll instead of multi-select.

I'm not sure where the reg entries are for exceptions, but if you do manage to find them, the process name is tmail.exe
Old 01-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Yup, I understood you correctly. True, in this ROM you cannot do that. But that is because biotouch is trying to scroll instead of multi-select.

I'm not sure where the reg entries are for exceptions, but if you do manage to find them, the process name is tmail.exe
Ohhh! I see. Thanks/ i will look at he reg entries.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Ohhh! I see. Thanks/ i will look at he reg entries.
Please do post them if you find 'em. I searched today but couldn't find anything related.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!
Carrier: Sprint

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work
Active Sync Issues

Total Noob here, so I apologize profusely, but I've read the post, almost every page, and done many searches through the site, and can't find the answer. If it has been answered I apologize.

After flashing the Rom, initially the activesync chooser screen came up. I applied the activesync tweak to keep activesync from starting automatically, and that worked. The screen would still show up when I plugged my phone in.

After a couple of days, now the screen doesn't show up at all, even though the settings>connections>usb to pc has the ask about connection type when I connect checked and the enable advanced network functionality is not checked.

Now I can't activesync, is there a way to get that screen to reappear?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Active Sync Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Total Noob here, so I apologize profusely, but I've read the post, almost every page, and done many searches through the site, and can't find the answer. If it has been answered I apologize.

After flashing the Rom, initially the activesync chooser screen came up. I applied the activesync tweak to keep activesync from starting automatically, and that worked. The screen would still show up when I plugged my phone in.

After a couple of days, now the screen doesn't show up at all, even though the settings>connections>usb to pc has the ask about connection type when I connect checked and the enable advanced network functionality is not checked.

Now I can't activesync, is there a way to get that screen to reappear?
The active sync disable trick that you did keeps active sync from automatically loading on the phone saving memory. It doesn't have anything to do with when you connect the phone to the PC. If I were you, I would plug the phone in while it is on the computer and make it go to the disk drive mode and hit okay. It should pop up in your my computer location as a removable drive. Once that has finished, reopen usb to pc and this time have active sync on and keep the check mark on (I have never had to take it off). After that, it should re-set the connection an active sync should work. If it still doesn't, what you also need to look for is if the computer has active sync already loaded. Best way to do this is hit ctrl+shift+ESC and it will open the task manager. Hit the processes tab, and under Image name (If it is XP) look for wcescomm.exe. If it isn't there, just re-install active sync on the PC.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The active sync disable trick that you did keeps active sync from automatically loading on the phone saving memory. It doesn't have anything to do with when you connect the phone to the PC. If I were you, I would plug the phone in while it is on the computer and make it go to the disk drive mode and hit okay. It should pop up in your my computer location as a removable drive. Once that has finished, reopen usb to pc and this time have active sync on and keep the check mark on (I have never had to take it off). After that, it should re-set the connection an active sync should work. If it still doesn't, what you also need to look for is if the computer has active sync already loaded. Best way to do this is hit ctrl+shift+ESC and it will open the task manager. Hit the processes tab, and under Image name (If it is XP) look for wcescomm.exe. If it isn't there, just re-install active sync on the PC.
Thanks for the prompt reply. One of my noob mistakes was to not specify that I was running Vista. I tried the same thing and task manager says wmdc.exe is running. So I'll uninstall it and try it again when I get back home. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nvaia is keeping up the good worknvaia is keeping up the good work

Is it possible to change the blue highlights to another color?
If so, how?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply. One of my noob mistakes was to not specify that I was running Vista. I tried the same thing and task manager says wmdc.exe is running. So I'll uninstall it and try it again when I get back home. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Under vista you have to open device center. I made my Vista machine a Windows 7 box, so I kind of forgot. But I believe you have to open device center for active sync to then work. GL..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development