PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!
Carrier: Sprint

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Active Sync Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Under vista you have to open device center. I made my Vista machine a Windows 7 box, so I kind of forgot. But I believe you have to open device center for active sync to then work. GL..
Thanks LilRico, but I even uninstalled windows mobile device center, and reinstalled it, but it doesn't seem to work. The activesync choosing screen doesn't come up. I think it' something with the phone and not with the computer, because it doesn't matter which computer, my desktop or laptop, I try to connect to. Both worked before.

In Device manager, it used to list my "HTC Touch Pro" as a device under mobile devices. Now it just lists a "PocketPC USB Sync" under my mobile devices. Does this help diagnose my problem at all?
Old 01-28-2009, 12:05 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Thanks LilRico, but I even uninstalled windows mobile device center, and reinstalled it, but it doesn't seem to work. The activesync choosing screen doesn't come up. I think it' something with the phone and not with the computer, because it doesn't matter which computer, my desktop or laptop, I try to connect to. Both worked before.

In Device manager, it used to list my "HTC Touch Pro" as a device under mobile devices. Now it just lists a "PocketPC USB Sync" under my mobile devices. Does this help diagnose my problem at all?
Well, if that's the case, then yes, I agree with you. Something must have broke some where and the best bet would be to do a hard reset
Old 01-28-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well, if that's the case, then yes, I agree with you. Something must have broke some where and the best bet would be to do a hard reset
yeah, I guess that's the price of custom ROMs, frequent flashing.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post

When in doubt blame vista. I cant sync with my pc ever, but my wifes vista machine works fine.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tulient is a n00b
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

I have tested a few of the most used roms (juggalo, nue, mighty) and this one seems to be the fastest and most responsive (in opera, emulators, and windows itself)

If anyone knows of a faster rom, let me know - i'll try it and compare. But for now, this one takes the cake.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Man, I have PM'd YAY4JUGGS as I am sure many of us have and NO response whatsoever. I even said I wasn't looking for a ROM update or anything other than to know that he is ok. I'm quite worried about the dude. Hope he's doing alright and just got burnt out. My worst fears are that he got locked up, died or hospitalized. It's just very strange that he COMPLETELY disappeared. If anyone knows or hears ANYTHING at all, please let us know asap. I speak for many when I say that we just want to know he's alive and well. Who really cares about a frickin ROM?
Old 01-31-2009, 04:22 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
Man, I have PM'd YAY4JUGGS as I am sure many of us have and NO response whatsoever. I even said I wasn't looking for a ROM update or anything other than to know that he is ok. I'm quite worried about the dude. Hope he's doing alright and just got burnt out. My worst fears are that he got locked up, died or hospitalized. It's just very strange that he COMPLETELY disappeared. If anyone knows or hears ANYTHING at all, please let us know asap. I speak for many when I say that we just want to know he's alive and well. Who really cares about a frickin ROM?
I am with you on this one.... I have asked multiple times on this thread if anyone knew him personally to let us know how he is doing. I even offered to pay his internet bill, if that was even the issue. For what ever the reason, I think he just got up and didn't want anything to do with us. I hate thinking about the worst, though, everything in life is a possibility, and I certainly hope that's not the case. If he comes online and at least reads this, for God shake, PM someone and let someone know you're okay. I personally wont encourage him to make another ROM or change anything. Yay 4 Juggs served me really well in the time he was producing ROMs and it is very sad to see him not active as he once was.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
I am with you on this one.... I have asked multiple times on this thread if anyone knew him personally to let us know how he is doing. I even offered to pay his internet bill, if that was even the issue. For what ever the reason, I think he just got up and didn't want anything to do with us. I hate thinking about the worst, though, everything in life is a possibility, and I certainly hope that's not the case. If he comes online and at least reads this, for God shake, PM someone and let someone know you're okay. I personally wont encourage him to make another ROM or change anything. Yay 4 Juggs served me really well in the time he was producing ROMs and it is very sad to see him not active as he once was.
I've tried the same things but oh well some people just do get sick of HOBBY's and walk away I've done it on several occasions maybe he just needs a break but until he does I'm going to consider this rom ABANDONED and no longer supported so I am personally going to pick it up where it was left off and upgrade it some and release it here. Very soon hopefully he will pop back in soon.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I've tried the same things but oh well some people just do get sick of HOBBY's and walk away I've done it on several occasions maybe he just needs a break but until he does I'm going to consider this rom ABANDONED and no longer supported so I am personally going to pick it up where it was left off and upgrade it some and release it here. Very soon hopefully he will pop back in soon.
Wow that would be awesome
Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well done bro. Keep at it

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development