View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 04:55 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Active Sync Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Thanks LilRico, but I even uninstalled windows mobile device center, and reinstalled it, but it doesn't seem to work. The activesync choosing screen doesn't come up. I think it' something with the phone and not with the computer, because it doesn't matter which computer, my desktop or laptop, I try to connect to. Both worked before.

In Device manager, it used to list my "HTC Touch Pro" as a device under mobile devices. Now it just lists a "PocketPC USB Sync" under my mobile devices. Does this help diagnose my problem at all?
When in doubt blame vista. I cant sync with my pc ever, but my wifes vista machine works fine.