PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/12] 5.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

htmlnote
Attached Files
File Type: zip htmlnote.dll.zip (378.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
htmlnote
just put that folder into the sys folder? or just the dll thats in it?

Old 03-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

ok im gonna rebuild with that new/old htmlnote dll and see if that fixes the problem...if all is good i will upload the rom with the fix...mighty if this works i owe you big time!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok im gonna rebuild with that new/old htmlnote dll and see if that fixes the problem...if all is good i will upload the rom with the fix...mighty if this works i owe you big time!!!
Hey bud, sorry i didn't clarify before.

SYS\Redist

is where the file should go, overwrite your previous version!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no go when built with rom...couldnt access messages and phone slowed down to a crawl...can i not just replace the dll in the phone and see if that helps?
Old 03-13-2009, 01:37 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
no go when built with rom...couldnt access messages and phone slowed down to a crawl...can i not just replace the dll in the phone and see if that helps?
Yay what build are you using .... I might can help
Old 03-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Yay what build are you using .... I might can help
20757 my original base
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok so with some luck and hope i tried just replacing the dll in the phone and not the rom...worked like a charm why it didnt work after being cooked in i dont know...
Old 03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Where did you find the htmlnote.dll?
Old 03-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
Where did you find the htmlnote.dll?
extracted just the dll from here and used resco to copy it into windows folder on device

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development