PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FoxRacR17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/11] 3.0 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

another thing, why is the volume options thing so different? I can barely read the text on the vibrate/mute buttons and now i have to click some arrows to switch between system and ring, its really cumbersome compared to just clicking on system/ring.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

I just install your rom and i must say it fast as ****, wow! opera mini needs to be remove because there 4.2. Man it's really FAST! Don't know about being stable but 10+ on quickness! GOOD JOB!

If you make another update. considering removing these program listed.

Java, opera mini
Dot Task Manager
dot fred regeditor
live search
pocket rar
psShutxp

These program the user can install themselves.

Last edited by CareTake12; 11-13-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

The phone doesn't let me open some Excel sheets anymore ... it says "Cannot open password protected MSFT Excel workbooks." Pretty sure I wasn't getting this message before. Also, I can no longer open Adobe pdf files. Can someone point me in the right direction to fixing this?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

I noticed that there is no start up animation in this new lite rom. Is it only me?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I just install your rom and i must say it fast as ****, wow! opera mini needs to be remove because there 4.2. Man it's really FAST! Don't know about being stable but 10+ on quickness! GOOD JOB!

If you make another update. considering removing these program listed.

Java, opera mini
Dot Task Manager
dot fred regeditor
live search
pocket rar
psShutxp

These program the user can install themselves.
yea but if he leaves them in we don't have to install them. as I use more of those in the list than I don't and I know that they all have pretty small footprints why fix what isn't broken.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started

is anyone having any errors using opera mini?
Old 11-13-2008, 10:04 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I was kind of disappointed about the Opera not being on the phone, but I looked and saw that I had ver 9.5 build 2745 and I love it! I had installed the bata2 and it wanted me to register and it basically just pissed me the f off. I went ahead and installed the version I have and it runs great! I also installed the flash lite 3.1 and now I'll be waiting to see how stable it is. I must say, it did something to make the icons really small, and I love it. The icon are small, but you can still find them, and you see A LOT more of the webpage at a time! The accelerometer works, the scroll wheel works as well After I installed the .cab, it also made the huge globe link work like normal, and that made me happy.

Juggs, I'm a big fan of the blue, so the more things you can get with blue the better , just don't over do it... lol... Your ROMs, IMO, are great as they are!

Lastly on CareTake12 request, I hear what you're saying, but I really don't want a anorexic version of the phone either. I am also used to the slim down versions where you install what you need, and I did that with the Mogul, but my friend, with all this memory at our disposal, those days are done, and including the stuff that's in the ROM is fantastic. I just update the things that need updating is all.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:10 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Yay,

I flashed this last night and all is well......nice work!!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Juggs, what exactly changed from 2.1-3.0? I haven't upgraded because 2.1 is super-fast, stable as hell and flat-out AWESOME! I even kidnapped my friends phone and put 2.1 on it yesterday
Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Lurker

shanep4db is just getting started

I upgraded to version 3.0 last night as well. Everything is working smoothly.

A bit of advice if you are trying to change the Opera Mini.lnk in the \Windows\Start Menu\Programs directory to make it work:

TC would not change the file for me, I had to use Resco Explorer.

An any rate, YFJ thanks for all your hard work, this stripped down ROM rocks!!!

(the forced roaming option was not in it by default but you helped me take care of this in 2.1 so all is well)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development