PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 04:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FoxRacR17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I've posted the files for anyone who wants them. Let me know if for some reason the globe one doesn't work.

Edit: The blue highlight entries file just needs to be clicked on. the other two .zip files need to have the files inside extracted and copied into the windows folder using resco or total commander.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have been trying forever to get the blue highlights in the taskmanager and startmenu to work but nothing i did would work, but your .reg file worked perfect!
Old 11-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRacR17 View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have been trying forever to get the blue highlights in the taskmanager and startmenu to work but nothing i did would work, but your .reg file worked perfect!
No problem
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
No problem
So your "tweaks" fixed the problem I was having. Whenever you switched to landscape mode, whatever program you had running would keep running in the background but the regular landscape menu would appear. Same thing would happen when you switch back to normal view. This was getting pretty damn annoying with text messages but now its fixed!

I just installed the first 2 files and after a soft reset my problem disappeared. So thanks!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I've posted the files for anyone who wants them. Let me know if for some reason the globe one doesn't work.

Edit: The blue highlight entries file just needs to be clicked on. the other two .zip files need to have the files inside extracted and copied into the windows folder using resco or total commander.

By any chance would you have like a black light or dark gray, mines is currently green which is ugly!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
So your "tweaks" fixed the problem I was having. Whenever you switched to landscape mode, whatever program you had running would keep running in the background but the regular landscape menu would appear. Same thing would happen when you switch back to normal view. This was getting pretty damn annoying with text messages but now its fixed!

I just installed the first 2 files and after a soft reset my problem disappeared. So thanks!
I don't really know why it fixed it, but I too am glad that it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
By any chance would you have like a black light or dark gray, mines is currently green which is ugly!
No, sorry, I was only looking for the blue ones. But I'm sure that if you are any good with photoshop you could take the files from the place I got them from and change the blue to whatever you wanted it to be.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=black
Old 11-20-2008, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post

Unfortunately I think it was just the soft reset that "fixed" it for you. If I soft reset it will go away then come back later. I've also tried hard resetting; same thing, goes away then comes back later. A few posts back yay4juggs mentioned this is a Manilla issue and is 'being worked on.'
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:57 PM
N00b

Eric the Ricer is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Eric the Ricer

Quote:
Well a lot of the blue files came from a theme called Black Blue and the same person (Elvelynn) who made that has one called Black Red...try it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=black
Thanks! Sadly, when I read the instructions it comes with, I'm completely lost
Old 11-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Unfortunately I think it was just the soft reset that "fixed" it for you. If I soft reset it will go away then come back later. I've also tried hard resetting; same thing, goes away then comes back later. A few posts back yay4juggs mentioned this is a Manilla issue and is 'being worked on.'
I just noticed this on my way home
Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Juggs i just want to say this is one of the best roms out so far, with the Best battery life ive had so far, ive been using this rom since the 17th and havent had to charge the battery yet until i go to sleep, but its still not empty even then.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Does anyone know how to get the speaker icon that is shown on the screenshot to look like that? I have an older looking speaker icon after flashing to this rom. I am a noob to the max, this is my first time flashing to a custom rom. Please help! Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development