PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

GregOP is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Can anyone confirm that the version of this rom that includes opera works with flash and that flash is installed by default (flash 3.1). Can you install opera 2745 and still have flash support? If so, which cab is everyone using that works properly with flash. I'm about to flash again after finally getting everything BUT flash on opera working in my current rom build. I want to be sure I can get this to work before I go through the major pain of reflashing

I assume that both roms (with opera/without opera), still let you use the internet tab and opera icon on that tab, right?

Last edited by GregOP; 11-24-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Sweet maybe they can get better customer service so customers quite leaving

Old 11-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I cannot for the life of me get the GPS to work since flashing this rom.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

If someone has it bookmarked or remembers where it is, can you PLEASE post/paste the Activesync fix instructions? Thanks!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregOP View Post
Can anyone confirm that the version of this rom that includes opera works with flash and that flash is installed by default (flash 3.1). Can you install opera 2745 and still have flash support? If so, which cab is everyone using that works properly with flash. I'm about to flash again after finally getting everything BUT flash on opera working in my current rom build. I want to be sure I can get this to work before I go through the major pain of reflashing

I assume that both roms (with opera/without opera), still let you use the internet tab and opera icon on that tab, right?
I am also interested in knowing these things. Also, if I have Opera Mobile, can I upgrade to 2745 or am I screwed since my current Opera, according to YAY 4 JUGGS, is intertwined with the ROM?
Old 11-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
If someone has it bookmarked or remembers where it is, can you PLEASE post/paste the Activesync fix instructions? Thanks!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...253#post478253
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Thanks! One question though. When it says to delete "everything" in the notifications using dotfred task manager, do I really delete EVERYTHING except the notification with the argument "AppRunAfterRndisFnDetected" There are ALOT of notifications in there and I don't know if they are all Activesync related. I have set alarms, reminders, etc.

Can anyone verify that I delete EVERYTHING except the one notification.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
Thanks! One question though. When it says to delete "everything" in the notifications using dotfred task manager, do I really delete EVERYTHING except the notification with the argument "AppRunAfterRndisFnDetected" There are ALOT of notifications in there and I don't know if they are all Activesync related. I have set alarms, reminders, etc.

Can anyone verify that I delete EVERYTHING except the one notification.
That's what I did, but I did see other items in there, and I didn't notice being affected by it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Juggs love the ROM it's super fast.

Noob question - I'm trying to install the HTC Diamond Dialer and it doesn't show up right. The 2 cabs I have are attached. Any suggestions? I just really like the old dialer.

Thanks in advance!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Diamond Dialer.zip (672.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

GregOP is a n00b

Ok, please tell me someone here can figures this out. Fresh install of this rom (4.0, with opera). Flash works on opera mobile just fine (youtube videos) on this fresh install ( bit slow, but it works ). After i install nocurtains (the cab that gets rid of hte top and bottom curtains in TF3D) I lose flash support. The video shows up in youtube but doesn't play (shows 0:00 and shows the loading animation indefinitely). Does anyone know whats up with that? Thanks !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development