PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

agreed, you have done us all a great service juggs. don't let us all suffocate you.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

not a matter of suffocating it just feel that i cant compete with every tom **** and harry that decides they want to be a chef...so i wont. i know my work is far greater than some expectations and i also know my work doesn't even come close to others needs. i tried to give a happy medium but that wasn't good enough.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shanep4db is just getting started

Yeah, thanks for all the hard work, Juggs. I have not had nearly the issues with your ROMs that other people have had so I question the root cause of the issues. KnowutImean?

In addition, some of these guys are requesting specific things from every ROM cooker on here. You can't please everyone all the time, I guess.

I faithfully await your final build...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP

I appreciate the work you've done, the ROM is outstanding. Love how it is stripped down and clean...so we can install what we want and still have the ROM humming...I mean that's the idea right? Looking forward to your final build!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

yes amw that was the idea...a concept that was lost on so many
Old 11-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I think too many people jumped on the tp wagon early on expecting it to be like the post official update roms for the touch and the mogul. when I am not stock or working on my own custom rom, yours is the one I use because its the best balance I have found soo far.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
yes amw that was the idea...a concept that was lost on so many
But there are many where that concept has not been lost. Looking forward to your new update.

Also, please do not get discouraged.

tsp
Old 11-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

so i imported about 200 contacts and 2581 text messages using PPCPimbackup onto the new ROM and it is SUPER slow when accessing text messaging.

im going to try to delete some messages to see if that does the trick

other then that, i like the blue and black theme and it was quick until i imported all my stuff lol
Old 11-25-2008, 05:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC PRO

shawn.pink is a n00b

Juggs, this was my first rom flash on a touch pro, and now I have tried all aviavlbe, yours is the best so far, the idea may of been lost, but your work hasn't been forgotten and is greatly appricated
Old 11-25-2008, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
so i imported about 200 contacts and 2581 text messages using PPCPimbackup onto the new ROM and it is SUPER slow when accessing text messaging.

im going to try to delete some messages to see if that does the trick

other then that, i like the blue and black theme and it was quick until i imported all my stuff lol
A simple soft reset will fix this. Try it and post back!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development