PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[03/12] 5.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

here is it II decided to go super clean with this one so that it affords anyone and everyone an opportunity to put whatever they want on it...and give them the ability to remove whatever they put on and dont like...basically you're creating your own rom off of me!!! all i did was make a few subtle adjustments and whammy!!! I hope you all enjoy my super skinny rom!!!

5.0 will not include opera as i'm not sure what you all want to use...if a consensus can be made i may create a 5.1 with it...provided it doesn't eff up my rom

HERE IT IS!!!
RUU to flash your device...

Link to stock apps

Change Log as of 3/12/09.

CHANGES IN 5.0...

Custom display graphics(lots of blue highlights)
ADDED THREADED MMS APP
RETWEAKED A FEW REGISTRY SETTINGS FOR BETTER BATTERY LIFE
ADDED CUSTOM ICONS THANKS TO TSOWEN
CLEANED FILE SYSTEM AS BEST I COULD
fixed opera mini link shortcut
added more user friendly tweaks ie forced roam...disconnect bubble...etc
1-Calc Lite
SPB Screenshot
Java for VGA devices
Live Search
Clean Temp 1.02
dotFred Task Manager
Pocket Rar
Inbox Extensions
PIM Backup
NewUSBtoPC(courtesy of the kitchen...i think its no2chems...not quite sure i just like it cause it has the option for internet sharing)
Safe Internet Sharing
Misc Graphic changes(orb courtesy of colonel and somone from xda)
PHM Notepad
Battery Fix as well as other performance enhancing reg edits
Removed Clearview...MP3 trimmer...old jbed java and opera mini...World Card Scanner

to all wishing to go back to a larger font in the pop up menu this is what you need to do...open up the dotfred reg editor and go to hklm/system/gwe/menu/popfont and change the pop font to 800,900 or 1000 i made it 700 so it wouldnt take up precious real estate on this gorgeous screen.

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 03-12-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: ITS HERE!!!!
This post has been thanked 128 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Coming soon...My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!!

ok just an update...ran into a snag with error code 244 in the ruu...but the rom is looking rather clean and stunning...whats the concensus...do we like mobile aim or do we like some other piece of crap im software out there? personally i like parlingo but not everyone does so perhaps a bit of insight would help me choose.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok just an update...ran into a snag with error code 244 in the ruu...but the rom is looking rather clean and stunning...whats the concensus...do we like mobile aim or do we like some other piece of crap im software out there? personally i like parlingo but not everyone does so perhaps a bit of insight would help me choose.
I like mobile aim, but don't use it that often.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bigray327 is keeping up the good workbigray327 is keeping up the good work

Palringo FTW!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I like mobile aim, but don't use it that often.
Neither! Let the user decide and install if they so choose. That way, someone not wanting a load of unused programs won't have to worry about it and the users that didn't get thier pick won't complain...ok they might anyway but oh well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

oz is very functional

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok so i got it built...using only 8mb of storage...seems rather odd but ok...ran into a few hiccups that i dont like using shadows base...i will try a jd base and see if they go away then see if i cant create a hybrid jd/shadow base and go from there...very responsive otherwise!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

kinda late, but palringo gets my vote too :-p
Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

updated!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

i wasnt able to find an oem for parlingo but once i do...it will be incorporated into the rom so im going to wait a few till i find the oem then rebuild
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development