PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Hey Juggs the new 44mb page pool really drains the battery out. With your original rom it lasted alot longer then with the new one, i think you should switch back to the 24 mb or the 36mb one.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

im thinking that too mer but i wanted to give it a good 2 days of testing to be sure...aside from that the battery performance was unheard of in my rom

Old 11-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

be sure and turn off beam!!! i have yet to incorporate that in any of my works as i just dont know how
Old 11-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
be sure and turn off beam!!! i have yet to incorporate that in any of my works as i just dont know how
Yes my beam and everythin else is off as usual just regular phone, and data like always, and i have noticed since this morning after unpluging my phone from charge which was full, now is almost dead, but on your last rom with the 24 page pool it lasted the whole day without recharging.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

drock4hawks is a n00b

Has anyone else had a problem with windows live search and this rom? I'm getting the following error when trying to open it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (13.7 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by drock4hawks View Post
Has anyone else had a problem with windows live search and this rom? I'm getting the following error when trying to open it.
Yes i have the same problem with that.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I'm testing out battery life now....
Old 11-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok so i redid the rom today in order to fix the uc and .net issues everyone was having...i also backed down the pp to 24 i will upload it tonight and you all can check it out and post feedback on it...as far as live search i thought i removed live search from the rom...or atleast didnt incorporate it...i can throw it back in and upload when its done...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
ok so i redid the rom today in order to fix the uc and .net issues everyone was having...i also backed down the pp to 24 i will upload it tonight and you all can check it out and post feedback on it...as far as live search i thought i removed live search from the rom...or atleast didnt incorporate it...i can throw it back in and upload when its done...
Ok that sounds great.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:28 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Can we please get the RSS Hub back? Please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development