PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

drock4hawks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

I wouldnt mind having windowa live search in the rom but i could always add it in later.

Thanks for your efforts juggs.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

too late for rss!!! but live search has been re added!!! rico i thought you had the cabs

Old 11-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

ill be uploading for the next 50 minutes so please bare with me
Old 11-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

ok rom is up with fixes made...go get it while its hot!!! dont forget to leave feedback!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
too late for rss!!! but live search has been re added!!! rico i thought you had the cabs
This rom better be good cause now I know where you live!!!!

lol jk looking forward to testing it out
Old 11-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (w/ JDv5 32mb dpp)

Big Scooby is just getting started
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Downloading
Old 11-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

thats why i carry a DE .50cal
Old 11-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
This rom better be good cause now I know where you live!!!!

lol jk looking forward to testing it out
hahaha
Old 11-08-2008, 09:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

crise is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crise Send a message via Yahoo to crise

Juggs, does this ROM have the tethering hacks installed already?
Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crise View Post
Juggs, does this ROM have the tethering hacks installed already?
why yes...yes it does among a few other goodies

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development