PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Far as I could tell when I updated last time, opera replaced all the files properly and the new version worked just fine in place.
The stock Sprint ROM version is 9.5 build 2316 and it seems to be working pretty good. What is a recommended update/upgrade? I'm willing to live with a few bugs if I get additional features and/or functions.

tsp
Sprint TP
Old 11-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

2316 is an ok build but the concensus was 2475 was a better build so thats what i went with in my 4.0 with opera...

Old 11-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

juggs what build were you using with your 3.1?
Old 11-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

honestly...i cant remember
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Diamond

SkidMarx is a n00b

New to this and trying to go to a larger font in the pop up menu. Opened the dotfred reg editor and found hklm/system/gwe/menu/popfont. Would like to change the pop font to 800,900 or 1000 so it’s a little larger then the 700 as Yah 4 Juggs suggested.

Can some one tell me what we need to click on and what to do next?
Old 11-26-2008, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Matrix is just getting started

ive got a weird problem, and i cant imagine whats causing it. i cant easily search, since im on my phone...

ive lost the ability to access the phone screen and oddest of all, I CANT END A CALL! i have to soft reset to hang up. any ideas?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok all sorry i havent been around much have been extremely busy lately...i am starting a new build sometime today based off the new 294 system so look for updates coming real real soon...<snip>
Juggs, not rushing you at all but wondering if you still plan to come out with an update?

TIA,
tsp
PS: I snipped part of your statement that we don't like.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shanep4db is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
New to this and trying to go to a larger font in the pop up menu. Opened the dotfred reg editor and found hklm/system/gwe/menu/popfont. Would like to change the pop font to 800,900 or 1000 so it’s a little larger then the 700 as Yah 4 Juggs suggested.

Can some one tell me what we need to click on and what to do next?
You need to edit the DWORD value of "Ht" and "Wt" to 800, 900 or 1000. These values are in decimal, remember to switch to decimal because I think the values for these DWORDs is in hexadecimal by default.

Exit the registry editor, wait for a minute or so to ensure the changes stick and then perform a soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Diamond

SkidMarx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep4db View Post
You need to edit the DWORD value of "Ht" and "Wt" to 800, 900 or 1000. These values are in decimal, remember to switch to decimal because I think the values for these DWORDs is in hexadecimal by default.

Exit the registry editor, wait for a minute or so to ensure the changes stick and then perform a soft reset.
shanep4db - did exactly as you said and worked great.

Learned allot to.

Thank you.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Juggs, not rushing you at all but wondering if you still plan to come out with an update?

TIA,
tsp
PS: I snipped part of your statement that we don't like.
over the weekend ill be working on it...looking for white manila files to play with

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development