PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

could you explain what you have to load to get opera mini to run the pro?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
It seems like I have a lot of cabs, but the RSS is one I don't have Or maybe I have it and don't know it yet... LOL... Any ideas where I can get it? It's no big deal, but I really would love to have it...

Here is the OEM
Attached Files
File Type: zip RSShub.zip (376.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

just launch from the opea mini icon...once it loads go to operamini.com and update it with a signed version im on om typing this

Old 11-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

any performance difference between 24 and 42 PP? Im still using 42pp and is smoking fast.

Last edited by Vertigo; 11-08-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

the battery drain was the only reasin i cut it down to 24
Old 11-08-2008, 11:42 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
any performance difference between 24 and 42 PP? Im still using 42pp and is smoking fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
the battery drain was the only reasin i cut it down to 24
+1, I want to know if I take my pp from 42 to 24, will there be a performance hit because right now I am extremly happy with this ROM.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:49 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/7] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 48MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Here is the OEM
Thanks a ton, I greatly appricate it, but..... now the noob question.... How do I install this? Thanks in advance...

*Posted from my TP*
Old 11-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

I found a pretty big problem with this ROM. I'm unable to install any applications from the storage card. As a matter of fact, even the calculator App is giving off a "1-Calc is not a valid Pocket PC application."

Other than this HUGE bug..it's a very fast ROM.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
I found a pretty big problem with this ROM. I'm unable to install any applications from the storage card. As a matter of fact, even the calculator App is giving off a "1-Calc is not a valid Pocket PC application."

Other than this HUGE bug..it's a very fast ROM.
Ok i see that only zip applications will not install from a SD card.

Last edited by Merdinh; 11-09-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok i see that only zip applications will not install from a SD card.
They won't install from the device memory either.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development