PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ITS HERE!!!!! My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!!

i did notice a bit of a hiccup with tflo after a reset im going to attempt to solve that problem in the next build...i need to work on pagd pool as well

Old 11-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

version 2 is being uploaded as we speak...page pool set to 16 courtesy of deviant!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
version 2 is being uploaded as we speak...page pool set to 16 courtesy of deviant!!!
Did you happen to get UC working on this one?
Old 11-07-2008, 04:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Awesome. Do you have a changelog for this one so I can see what you added and changed?
Old 11-07-2008, 04:12 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

uc is working...and pagepool is set to 16 really only changes so far
Old 11-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
uc is working...and pagepool is set to 16 really only changes so far
Thanks so much for the UC. Will post my results. But i just tried shadowmites and my sdconfig isn't working...boo

Edit: if I wasn't so STUPID...I forgot to put the SDConfig.txt file in the root of the sd card...no wonder it wasn't working...now i'm waiting to see if it works...haha

Last edited by lnchbx13; 11-07-2008 at 04:24 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Downloaded from MEGA and its fails crc during extraction, anyone else have this, i downloaded twice same thing.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Great work on the rom, so far its working pretty good.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

i am having issues with the upload of version 2 it may have to wait till morning...its uploaded but isnt showing on the server to dl it so ill keep trying!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Link Is Up On The First Page For V2!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development