PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Systom
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

What java client are you using and can you tell me where to get just the java client from?
Old 11-09-2008, 08:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

How come every time I flash to this ROM my notifications are still green? I was hoping to get the blue notification and highlights as pictured in the first page. I flashed to this ROM and three times out of three it's still green. Any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

sirdevinster is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sirdevinster

I haven't flashed your rom yet and would like to test it out, but have a question before I do!

I happen to like the green notifications bubbles over the blue ones, is that something you're planning to work on...or is it something I can tweak myself after I flash?

Let me know as I've been using JD's rom, where it's awesome...but some folks are saying your rom is a bit less glitchy!

Thanks for your work!
CDMA HSPL 0.37
PHONE HISTORY:
i1000 -> i90 -> i95 -> i930 -> PPC6700 -> PPC6800 (MOGUL) -> HTC TOUCH PRO

"LIVE TO LOVE, LOVE TO LIVE"
Old 11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i have yet to come across the green issue and i have flashed atleast 20 roms with that feature installed...why you're getting it is beyond me...i did work on some of the little bugs last night and im currently uploading with all apps working now...apparently it was a g'relockl issue.

to answer the question of battery fixes and such i incorporated dcd's titan fix...ie changing the poll interval from 5000 to 20000. I also changed the way tflo handles itself in regards to sensitivity and pressure threshold. the base which is jd's older rom had a few tweaks incorporated i just made them better. the java client i installed into this rom was the latest version of esmertec java as it seemed to be more stable over my old ibm compatible.

tweaking the buttons is as simple as changing the manilla file in windows(must be done with either total commander or rescoe explorer) file explorer will not give you permission to move to windows or copy over a file in windows.

the fixed version will be avail in about 20 minutes and the link will be the same as on the first page so dont dl until i say so or your rom will not be complete.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

ok kids its up!!! go get it and let me know!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok kids its up!!! go get it and let me know!!!
Great im downloading right now.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

That self KGB archiver is taking for ever to extract the files, i think you should of left the old self extract client.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

That looks awesome. I love the Blue and the fact that Picture Mail shows the NAME instead of the number.

Anyway to get the theme and updated picture mail as separate cabs?
Old 11-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

I hate self extractors. I'd honestly prefer a rar or zip.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I hate self extractors. I'd honestly prefer a rar or zip.
The last one he had on there was pretty fast, but this one is taking for ever, i started downloading at 11:30, and now its 11:48, and it only extracted at 29% so far.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development