View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/8] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

i have yet to come across the green issue and i have flashed atleast 20 roms with that feature installed...why you're getting it is beyond me...i did work on some of the little bugs last night and im currently uploading with all apps working now...apparently it was a g'relockl issue.

to answer the question of battery fixes and such i incorporated dcd's titan fix...ie changing the poll interval from 5000 to 20000. I also changed the way tflo handles itself in regards to sensitivity and pressure threshold. the base which is jd's older rom had a few tweaks incorporated i just made them better. the java client i installed into this rom was the latest version of esmertec java as it seemed to be more stable over my old ibm compatible.

tweaking the buttons is as simple as changing the manilla file in windows(must be done with either total commander or rescoe explorer) file explorer will not give you permission to move to windows or copy over a file in windows.

the fixed version will be avail in about 20 minutes and the link will be the same as on the first page so dont dl until i say so or your rom will not be complete.

This post has been thanked 1 times.