PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok i found the problem apparently the rgu never put the string in when cooking so here is a registry entry you can just import...after doing so soft reset your phone then go to start...settings...phone...services...roaming...pi ck the new option that is revealed "Automatic-B"
Great minds think alike...haha...only I changed the name of Automatic-B to say roaming
Old 11-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Is rss hub removed in this rom?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

yes it is best...again i build with a one theory in mind...less is more...my goal was to put together a clean and stable rom that is not only functional but flexible...in doing so i removed some componets of the original jd base. anything you seek can be added with plenty of room to spare...i believe over 300mb of storage space if im not mistaken and thats with my tomtom 7 installed.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
yes it is best...again i build with a one theory in mind...less is more...my goal was to put together a clean and stable rom that is not only functional but flexible...in doing so i removed some componets of the original jd base. anything you seek can be added with plenty of room to spare...i believe over 300mb of storage space if im not mistaken and thats with my tomtom 7 installed.

Oh ok THX.... i saw rss folder in your rom but no exe file in there. Can u point me where i can download rss hub. iam trying to search for it and i get this "The search term you specified (rss) is under the minimum word length"
Old 11-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Yea this rom is pretty stable its working great.
you said about the tomtom application was running, i have a problem adding my maps on there i cannot add the sounds or maps to the application, what could i be doing wrong.
you still having tomtom issues? are your maps and voices stored on your card? is it a fully licensed version of tomtom(i wont support a hacked or cracked version of tt7)
Old 11-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

can someone tell me where that roaming file needs to go???

Old 11-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

Do you have the RSS cab? I don't see it in the Sprint Cabs.

Does anybody have a problem installing Sashimi 7.9 on this ROM?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

what i included was a registry import...unzip it then double click on it to import it...if you're using my rom the dotfred reg editor will ask you for confirmation to import the reg setting
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
can someone tell me where that roaming file needs to go???
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can just execute it on the TP??
Old 11-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

im currently seeking an rss cab for those who need one
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development