View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:52 PM
bestjudge
Halfway to VIP Status

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
yes it is best...again i build with a one theory in mind...less is more...my goal was to put together a clean and stable rom that is not only functional but flexible...in doing so i removed some componets of the original jd base. anything you seek can be added with plenty of room to spare...i believe over 300mb of storage space if im not mistaken and thats with my tomtom 7 installed.

Oh ok THX.... i saw rss folder in your rom but no exe file in there. Can u point me where i can download rss hub. iam trying to search for it and i get this "The search term you specified (rss) is under the minimum word length"