PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
Hey Juggs,
That's some good battery life you got! When you were tethering, was the phone being charged or did you have the option enabled in power management to prevent USB charging? I wish I could increase my battery life somehow because other than that, this phone is awesome with your ROM.
Do You get more Battery life than the stock rom Had ?? Also Im wondering what the deal is with the 2d looking rom when the stock rom was 3d Is there some type of advantage to It ???? was just surprised after installing it looked like my touch just alot more expensive..LOL

Old 11-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Do You get more Battery life than the stock rom Had ?? Also Im wondering what the deal is with the 2d looking rom when the stock rom was 3d Is there some type of advantage to It ???? was just surprised after installing it looked like my touch just alot more expensive..LOL
thats the look of the gsm manila i was thinking about making one with the sprint manila but after some testing i notice some performance lag...more color it needs to draw equals less overall performance...its like benchmarking your video card with wallpaper on your desktop vs plain black background. as far as the start orb i went with the theme of the rom...less is more...im still working on changing all the green to blue very time consuming.

battery does not charge while being tethered. it only maintains its current state untill it gets hot then it starts to drain.

anyone else "brick" their phone AFTER flashing to my rom?

Old 11-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
wont load past the touch pro screen welcome screen, hard reset does nothing, i cant even get it to load so i CAN reflash = bricked lol
sometimes after a new flash it takes a LONG time to get past that part. i would say do a battery pull then start it up and go make some coffee.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

and just to follow up on my previous post i left the data connection on but dormant and mail polling every 5 minutes...i just now got the first battery notification to charge it.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
sometimes after a new flash it takes a LONG time to get past that part. i would say do a battery pull then start it up and go make some coffee.
i was doin that since 7 something this morn, its about 10 now, it wont lead past that screen, wont come on unless its plugged up, then when i plug it up, keeps restarting till i take the batt out lol i think its safe to say its bricked lol, sprint says that theyre on back order but will send it overnight when it comes in, lookin @ a 3-5 day wait time. At least i still have my regular touch, so im cool until then lol

hope juggs has a new release by the time the new one comes lol
Old 11-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey juggs. did you add a different version of java? I am trying to install something using your rom and im getting a permissions error based on com.qualcomm.qjae.gps.gps permission not being available.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
i was doin that since 7 something this morn, its about 10 now, it wont lead past that screen, wont come on unless its plugged up, then when i plug it up, keeps restarting till i take the batt out lol i think its safe to say its bricked lol, sprint says that theyre on back order but will send it overnight when it comes in, lookin @ a 3-5 day wait time. At least i still have my regular touch, so im cool until then lol

hope juggs has a new release by the time the new one comes lol
maybe you were having that issue were your phone didn't charge properly. did you try letting it sit on the charger for a while with the power off?
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

thedude go into bootloader (vol down...power...soft reset) then reflash my rom
Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

same java platform...what ard you trying to install so i can test it and fix if needed
Old 11-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
thedude go into bootloader (vol down...power...soft reset) then reflash my rom
ok, now it goes to boot loader, lemme try to reflash now, ill brb with the results, might have to call sprint n cancel if this works

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development