View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
i was doin that since 7 something this morn, its about 10 now, it wont lead past that screen, wont come on unless its plugged up, then when i plug it up, keeps restarting till i take the batt out lol i think its safe to say its bricked lol, sprint says that theyre on back order but will send it overnight when it comes in, lookin @ a 3-5 day wait time. At least i still have my regular touch, so im cool until then lol

hope juggs has a new release by the time the new one comes lol
maybe you were having that issue were your phone didn't charge properly. did you try letting it sit on the charger for a while with the power off?