View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Do You get more Battery life than the stock rom Had ?? Also Im wondering what the deal is with the 2d looking rom when the stock rom was 3d Is there some type of advantage to It ???? was just surprised after installing it looked like my touch just alot more expensive..LOL
thats the look of the gsm manila i was thinking about making one with the sprint manila but after some testing i notice some performance lag...more color it needs to draw equals less overall performance...its like benchmarking your video card with wallpaper on your desktop vs plain black background. as far as the start orb i went with the theme of the rom...less is more...im still working on changing all the green to blue very time consuming.

battery does not charge while being tethered. it only maintains its current state untill it gets hot then it starts to drain.

anyone else "brick" their phone AFTER flashing to my rom?