PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: Sprint

allanak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to allanak Send a message via AIM to allanak Send a message via MSN to allanak Send a message via Yahoo to allanak
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

I concur. I say compress it anyway you want except self-extracting exe. It's also a pain if you want to flash straight from SD card (decompress on computer, rename, move to SD card).
Anyway, I've been running the ROM since yesterday and encountered the same issues most of you guys did (certain apps wont run, mostly). Will try the new one later today.

SERO 1250 + unlimited text, TEP and free Airave <$55/mo
Old 11-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanak View Post
I concur. I say compress it anyway you want except self-extracting exe. It's also a pain if you want to flash straight from SD card (decompress on computer, rename, move to SD card).
Anyway, I've been running the ROM since yesterday and encountered the same issues most of you guys did (certain apps wont run, mostly). Will try the new one later today.
Well if you want the new one i think you should start downloading now, and begin your extraction because it will take at least a Hour for it to extract if not even more, mine is still not even at 50%.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via ICQ to allanak Send a message via AIM to allanak Send a message via MSN to allanak Send a message via Yahoo to allanak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Well if you want the new one i think you should start downloading now, and begin your extraction because it will take at least a Hour for it to extract if not even more, mine is still not even at 50%.
Wow. Care to reupload somewhere? I can host it...
Old 11-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanak View Post
Wow. Care to reupload somewhere? I can host it...
No the problem is not the downloading from the server, the problem is when its downloaded, and you start to extract the file, since its using some KGB archiver to extract the file its taking for ever, i just got past 50% now and its almost a hour in 6 minutes since i began the extraction.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

note to self never use kgb archiver

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
note to self never use kgb archiver
haha good note.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Jbawireless.com

ok it finally finished extracting, it took exactly 1 hour, and 2 minutes to extract.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile, verizon

k wizzle is just getting started

does anyone have this extracted already? I have a mac and can't extract the file unless its a rar or zip. I really want to try this rom, can someone upload the nbh file or maybe a rar or zip file? thanks in advance
Old 11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

The way you word it is that you were extracting while downloading?
If that is the case, no wonder it took an hour.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
No the problem is not the downloading from the server, the problem is when its downloaded, and you start to extract the file, since its using some KGB archiver to extract the file its taking for ever, i just got past 50% now and its almost a hour in 6 minutes since i began the extraction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
does anyone have this extracted already? I have a mac and can't extract the file unless its a rar or zip. I really want to try this rom, can someone upload the nbh file or maybe a rar or zip file? thanks in advance
This is what I was talking about. I'm on a mac myself. I meant re-upload the nbh file and I'd host it - why would I want to rehost an executable that takes 2 hours to decompress? Granted, it's Sunday morning so logic may not be at 100% capacity now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development