PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
will that ROM be incorporated in a different RUU.?
No Everything is pretty much same as the last rom, i already went and extracted it im just waiting for the upload to finish, i still have about 15 minutes, and ill put up a link.

The rom is working pretty good, so far no lags or any problems with it at all, if i find anything i will post.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
OK, so I am using the latest ROM from today and I am still getting an error when trying to open up notes, voice recorder, cleartemp and the calc utility.. they all say the following and will not open " 1-calc is not a valid pocket PC application "

I have done a hard reset after flashing so any ideas?
No thats not the latest rom, im still waiting for the upload to finish then ill provide you with the link to Yay4juggs newest rom.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
No Everything is pretty much same as the last rom, i already went and extracted it im just waiting for the upload to finish, i still have about 15 minutes, and ill put up a link.

The rom is working pretty good, so far no lags or any problems with it at all, if i find anything i will post.
thanks for the reply and hosting...

Old 11-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Jbawireless.com

ed: i should have it up by 7 central time, i was having trouble with mediashare so im using another host.

Last edited by Merdinh; 11-09-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

havieri23 is just getting started

just curious why do you need htc zip and pocketrar. doesn't pocketrar do both? i was debating between this rom and JD's rom. do you think yours is faster? i'm looking for a more stripped down version, and install my own cabs.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

ok i uploaded it again
dapeeps.com/yay4juggs/RUU_signed.rar

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok i uploaded it again
dapeeps.com/yay4juggs/RUU_signed.rar
Sorry mine is taking so long i am uploading the full 115mb because i did not use a extractor, and i was having some problems with limits on uploads but i got a host for it now its on 29% should be done within 20 minutes.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Jbawireless.com

Ok hears the link to the direct download of the file, does not need extraction.

http://bitroad.net/download/fdc0c658...PHIMG.nbh.html
Old 11-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

anyone have a link to the RUU I need to drop the ruu.nbh file into??? thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael

allanak is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to allanak Send a message via AIM to allanak Send a message via MSN to allanak Send a message via Yahoo to allanak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
anyone have a link to the RUU I need to drop the ruu.nbh file into??? thanks
It's stickied at the top of this forum
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

SERO 1250 + unlimited text, TEP and free Airave <$55/mo
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development