PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

the reason your battery doesnt show up is because of the x button in each window to close the window...it takes the place of the battery meter if youre in dier need for a meter might i suggest the vista hide battery guage

Old 11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Can someone provide some feedback on how they like this rom, today i had a problem where it the phone got really hot, but i dont think its a rom issue, it was a issue with the touch pro tweaks application that i used, i just wanted to make sure noone else is having this problem without that application.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shanep4db is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Can someone provide some feedback on how they like this rom, today i had a problem where it the phone got really hot, but i dont think its a rom issue, it was a issue with the touch pro tweaks application that i used, i just wanted to make sure noone else is having this problem without that application.
I only had a roaming issue. Other than that, this ROM has been flawless. No heat issues whatsoever.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

the only time mine got hot was during the long tether session...i was on the phone for 48 minutees and it got a bit warm thats about it
Old 11-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
the only time mine got hot was during the long tether session...i was on the phone for 48 minutees and it got a bit warm thats about it
Yea i did a whole bunch of tweaks myself, guess im gonna have to remove those tweaks and just put it back to your stock ROM because my pocket was real real hot and it was 30 degrees outside which drained my battery completely.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Yea i did a whole bunch of tweaks myself, guess im gonna have to remove those tweaks and just put it back to your stock ROM because my pocket was real real hot and it was 30 degrees outside which drained my battery completely.
shat tweaks wereyou trying to put in there that arent already there?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo

batman31 is a n00b

Hey Juggs,
You by far have the best ROM!!! I just installed the new manilla from XDA with the stock tab and 5 day weather and it is sick! (beta just released).

Any chance of a future rom...
Old 11-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
Hey Juggs,
You by far have the best ROM!!! I just installed the new manilla from XDA with the stock tab and 5 day weather and it is sick! (beta just released).

Any chance of a future rom...
that depends on demand...if enough people call for it then ill do it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:35 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Juggs, the ROM is wonderful man!!! Thanks a ton for the RSS cab. Lastly, stock tab FTW!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo

batman31 is a n00b
Talking Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Do It.. DO It. Do it... Do It... Please?

Thx again or the awesome ROM!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development