PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

12Marshall is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
Hey Juggs,
You by far have the best ROM!!! I just installed the new manilla from XDA with the stock tab and 5 day weather and it is sick! (beta just released).

Any chance of a future rom...
Can you post a link to these new mainlla and 5 day weather changes.

I'm very excited about all this.. My wife got her touch pro first and I'm getting mine tomorrow. And as many of you may experience my wife's phone "will not be altered" cause she's "fine with it as is". The good news is that I can do direct head-2-head comparisons between stock and your rom.
I will begin tomrorow night
Old 11-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
shat tweaks wereyou trying to put in there that arent already there?
i put in the disable auto keyboard pop up, sound booster, touch flo 3d booster, file catch tweek, higher 3d sound, flashlite flash for opera, tourchlight, and some others, but i removed the ones that affect the touch flo, and so far my phone is working great, ill see how it goes tommaro if it overheats again, if not then those tweaks i added were the problem.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
i put in the disable auto keyboard pop up, sound booster, touch flo 3d booster, file catch tweek, higher 3d sound, flashlite flash for opera, tourchlight, and some others, but i removed the ones that affect the touch flo, and so far my phone is working great, ill see how it goes tommaro if it overheats again, if not then those tweaks i added were the problem.
the rom was built with null keyboard...the touchflo was teaked to just before breaking point has flash 3.1 installed and tweaked video drivers...and what file catch tweak? you're not trying to store your cache onto your storage card are you? that is a flaw within 6.1 last i knew...and audio booster was already part of the rom

Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman31 View Post
Do It.. DO It. Do it... Do It... Please?

Thx again or the awesome ROM!!!
it wont be for a while yet...it still hasnt had all the bugs worked out of it and ill never just throw something in my rom all willy nilly like...defeats the purpose of what im trying to accomplish...some seem to think this is a contest...as to where i seem to this this is development.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
the rom was built with null keyboard...the touchflo was teaked to just before breaking point has flash 3.1 installed and tweaked video drivers...and what file catch tweak? you're not trying to store your cache onto your storage card are you? that is a flaw within 6.1 last i knew...and audio booster was already part of the rom

OH ok i see what may have caused my over heat, and no i just increased the cach size from 1mb to 4 mb, and the file system filter catch from 8192 sectors to 131072 sectors, and thats pretty much all the ones that im keeping on there as i see u dont have those, but the rest i removed, and now the phone is working flawless so far, ill see tom how the day goes, hope it wasnt like today when i felt something really hot in my pocket, and the sreen was off.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
OH ok i see what may have caused my over heat, and no i just increased the cach size from 1mb to 4 mb, and the file system filter catch from 8192 sectors to 131072 sectors, and thats pretty much all the ones that im keeping on there as i see u dont have those, but the rest i removed, and now the phone is working flawless so far, ill see tom how the day goes, hope it wasnt like today when i felt something really hot in my pocket, and the sreen was off.
the reason i didnt incorporate those was because those 2 settings are primarily what causes the devices to crash most...
the midlevel pagepool will easily compensate for anything those settings will do...and more
Old 11-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
the reason i didnt incorporate those was because those 2 settings are primarily what causes the devices to crash most...
the midlevel pagepool will easily compensate for anything those settings will do...and more
I still have those set that way, but im not having any problems now, after i removed the doubled boosters that i added i think that caused the problem because you already had those tweaks in there, and they were probably 2 different files tweaking the same think which might have caused the problem.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
which audio booster did you install with your rom? I thought the volume wasn't that great so I added the audiopara (loud) and SRS Wow HD
Old 11-10-2008, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache>Mogul>Touch>Blackberry>Diamond>Touch Pro

MannyPR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
manny was your issue resolved?
Problem solved with the picturemail. I am having one issue with Push Email seems like the connection times out and I stop receiving my emails. I know that for the Diamond there was a registry edit that improved battery life but would cost that, any idea what that edit is and if that is causing this issue?

Thanks for your awesome work Yay4Juggs!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Jbawireless.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoheb318 View Post
which audio booster did you install with your rom? I thought the volume wasn't that great so I added the audiopara (loud) and SRS Wow HD
do you maybe still have the link to the srs audio booster

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development