PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post
did you switch from the 'yay 4 juggs'? I am still running it and don't see any reason to change? have you found something better?
Nope.. I am still running it.Opera is soo smooth under this rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Why hasn't anybody sent a search party for Juggs yet.
I looked at XDA//.. did not find him there/.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemix View Post
I can't get my wifi to work...there any thing I should look for or do a hard reset?
Mines works.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can the Pagepool be changed on this rom? and if so how do I change it?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO SPRINT
Carrier: SPRINT

dddeskt0p is a n00b

hi, just flashed to this ROM and everything seems to be running well except the People tab is acting funny. I click on add favorite, select the contact, then select the number to use, but then TF3D relaunches and the contact is not added to Favorites. any ideas?

also, DaBeeps, can you post the sprint manila oem and the nuepackageinstaller to install it? thanks.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddeskt0p View Post
hi, just flashed to this ROM and everything seems to be running well except the People tab is acting funny. I click on add favorite, select the contact, then select the number to use, but then TF3D relaunches and the contact is not added to Favorites. any ideas?

also, DaBeeps, can you post the sprint manila oem and the nuepackageinstaller to install it? thanks.
wow that is weird... I never had that issue.... hmm....
Old 12-31-2008, 02:00 AM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I am still running Juggs 4.0 rom and using idiamonds. Its like a whole new phone. I am happy and will still run this till I get bored. I thing I wish iDiamond had weas the ability to launch tf3d within it.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrinxs View Post
IT WAS ME JK

I'm still using his ROM. Keep switching back to it because nothing else fits my needs better (BATTERY LIFE!!!). Someone find out which cheat code he used for this amazing feat.

Perhaps it was the infamous .... UP - UP - DOWN - DOWN - LEFT - RIGHT - LEFT - RIGHT - Y - X - L - R - B - A - Start - SELECT
NO i think that code only works for the Mogul, and check out my new rom V2.2.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Banned User

Juggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back and give me the secrets to this rom!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lol...I think hes hiding from us.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

trailmix is a n00b

Has anyone had problems with the calendar with this ROM? When I open the calendar, it opens on today's date, but then starts moving as if I am pushing the right/left keys on the directional pad. For example, I open it on 1.2.09, and it shows my appointments for that date initially, then will start scrolling right (to 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc) for no reason, and then back left (1.5,1.4,1.3,1.2,1.1,12.31, etc) for no reason. If I try to move it back to the correct date that I want to see, it might stay for a couple of seconds, but then it will start moving around again. Any ideas on how to fix it? I can't imagine it's a known bug that everyone is just dealing with, as its pretty annoying
Old 01-03-2009, 03:53 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmix View Post
Has anyone had problems with the calendar with this ROM? When I open the calendar, it opens on today's date, but then starts moving as if I am pushing the right/left keys on the directional pad. For example, I open it on 1.2.09, and it shows my appointments for that date initially, then will start scrolling right (to 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc) for no reason, and then back left (1.5,1.4,1.3,1.2,1.1,12.31, etc) for no reason. If I try to move it back to the correct date that I want to see, it might stay for a couple of seconds, but then it will start moving around again. Any ideas on how to fix it? I can't imagine it's a known bug that everyone is just dealing with, as its pretty annoying
Just the way you're describing it, it sounds pretty annoying, but I will say that when I used Y4J 4.0 or anyone else's ROM for that matter, the issue you are describing I have never seen or had. Maybe a reload of the ROM and a good hard reset might fix it, but other then that.... IDK....
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development