PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 11:30 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Man.... Juggs, if you need me to pay for your internet for a month PM me!

Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Jugg......... it is critical for you to answer my questions! Or prepare to be caned! Kiddinngg!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Jugg......... it is critical for you to answer my questions! Or prepare to be caned! Kiddinngg!
Ok this is kinda crazy... I hope juggs didn't die or something!

And exiled, are you going to CANE juggs?
Old 12-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Juggs up to 3 cane lashes. I give him 24 moure hours. Then he risks 500 cane lashes.

Hey.. maybe someone can guide me to the right direction. SInce Jugg is not around..... can someone tell me what tool I can use to extract his who .nbh file and disect it little at a time. maybe I can see all the changes myself and study everything he did. Then I can pin point what he did to make 2d run alot smoother than all the rest of the roms.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

discipler is just getting started

I am still not sure what to do. I'm wanting to change the font, but just not sure about the steps. Can you give more detail about what you did?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

discipler is just getting started

Here is a collage of screenshots from my TP flashed with "Yay 4 Juggs" Rom. Been running it for a few days and have no real issues. Will report if I do. The WMP has the "VGA Manila WMP Theme" by fRED. Also the screenshots are possible by WMSnapshot.

Last edited by discipler; 12-24-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:15 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post

Here is a collage of screenshots from my TP flashed with "Yay 4 Juggs" Rom. Been running it for a few days and have no real issues. Will report if I do. The WMP has the "VGA Manila WMP Theme" by fRED. Also the screenshots are possible by WMSnapshot.
That looks very good man.... I have been using this ROM for a month now and I have yet to find a real MAJOR issue with it, so I'm sure you wont either. Now that Y4J doesn't come on here no more, I'm forced to find a new ROM creator, but it has been a real pleasant time using 4.0! That's for sure!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by discipler View Post

I am still not sure what to do. I'm wanting to change the font, but just not sure about the steps. Can you give more detail about what you did?
Sorrry/// dont know how to help. I have been busy ripping this rom apart and analyzing everything related to vi8d drivers and performance and reg tweaks. I have not found anything that stand out but a few key things. Now.... I need to learn how to cook myself to unleash a set of roms with his data in it and then compare to a stock. Its time consuming but can be done. I will post any good findings here since juggs is POW.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good workpwrinxs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Sorrry/// dont know how to help. I have been busy ripping this rom apart and analyzing everything related to vi8d drivers and performance and reg tweaks. I have not found anything that stand out but a few key things. Now.... I need to learn how to cook myself to unleash a set of roms with his data in it and then compare to a stock. Its time consuming but can be done. I will post any good findings here since juggs is POW.
Thanks for all the efforts. If you need a tester, PM me. This ROM has by FAR given me the best battery life out of any of them and I wish I knew what Y4J did to make it this way. Hope he's ok but I hope you can find something out in your research. My knowledge on ROMs is limited but I'd be happy to test for you when you get there.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Banned User

Well.... I am going to stop this research. I am stuck using the kitchen to test a few custom roms using all the data I have gathered. The kitchen dont work for me like othwers. I get a G'reloc error and my roms dont get past the first splash screen. Until the kitchen works for me then I will continue. Damn... I was soo into this!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development