PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
So is Opera 9.5 a complete version? It's not like Opera Lite or anything, is it?

And if I install, will it overwrite my existing installation and map itself to the TF3D tab?
It looks like its the full 9.5 version. If you install it over a Stock Sprint rom then it will say it cannot delete the old opera, but it over rides it. But dont waste your time.. just install this Juggs rom and you will see how smooth it is. Here is a vid I made....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrTWeupXIE

The Pro on the right is Juuggs rom.. and the left is a Stock sprint rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
It looks like its the full 9.5 version. If you install it over a Stock Sprint rom then it will say it cannot delete the old opera, but it over rides it. But dont waste your time.. just install this Juggs rom and you will see how smooth it is. Here is a vid I made....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrTWeupXIE

The Pro on the right is Juuggs rom.. and the left is a Stock sprint rom.
Thanks! Is it smoother on zoom in as well? And sorry, I can't find the link. Could you post it again?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

discipler is just getting started

Yay 4 Jugg,
I tried the nuerom s and was overly excited about the new look. So after just a little while, feeling comfortable with the flashing process, I tried yours and, man, I really like. It feels really good. I like everything about the color scheme. The blue notifications for sms and emails and etc is eye-popping. Black and Blue really is nice. Thanks for sharing.

p.s. just a note for other newbies like me, when flashing the new Rom, there is a certain point that a windows pops up on the PC which tells you to make sure you have an Active Sync connection. But the screen on the phone is green/red/blue and there is no way to get an active sync even though the USB cable is connected. Ignore it and go ahead to the next window. It works just fine.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm not seeing the "forced roam". I still have the Sprint and Automatic only.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Thanks! Is it smoother on zoom in as well? And sorry, I can't find the link. Could you post it again?
The link should work. Someone dont like me... did you read the comment on the vid? hahah!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sorry for the trouble but only one issue is on my mind. Everything else w/ your Rom is great but the text in my menu windows (like in WM P) is way too small. I went into the dot Fred reg editor but want sure what to change. Can you help?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Banned User

Oh where art thou, where art thou.. great creator jugg!!!!? I have not found your solution for the smoother Opera rendering,
Old 12-20-2008, 09:49 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

I believe the Yay got fed up with the naysayers......that was like the last post he put out...
Old 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro / HTC Hero

iNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariNTaYkE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does anyone know how I can get the GSM Manila on this? i don't really like the blue highlights on this one, lol ^.^
Old 12-20-2008, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

"The blue is hideous". Man that is a matter of opinion. To me, that blue just pops. I love the simplicity of the page with updated items being in the eye-popping blue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development