PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

I am new to this as well , I have downloaded the ruu_yay 4 jugs file , then the ruu file itself, put the whole rom folder inside the ruu file, try to run it in bootloader, first my active sync wont reconize my phone in bootloader, then the program error 240 comes up, any help for my dumb mind please let me know. .. Thanks
Old 02-08-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx, Sprint Touch Pro

prezidentialkid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I am new to this as well , I have downloaded the ruu_yay 4 jugs file , then the ruu file itself, put the whole rom folder inside the ruu file, try to run it in bootloader, first my active sync wont reconize my phone in bootloader, then the program error 240 comes up, any help for my dumb mind please let me know. .. Thanks
Make sure you have unlocked your phone before flashing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

My bootscreen shows this , but it said it would take 10mins for this process to unlock it took mine prolly like 1min?
Touch Pro bootloader screen while connected to PC via USB
Old 02-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

ya the unlock is fast. its only like half a meg for the actual rom size verses the os flash which is like 100 meg obo.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
ya the unlock is fast. its only like half a meg for the actual rom size verses the os flash which is like 100 meg obo.
Hey Thanks, I'm not sure what to do next then, if i've unlocked the phone im not sure why I keep getting the Error 240 message. Also like before while in bootscreen , my activesync won't even reconize my phone.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey Thanks, I'm not sure what to do next then, if i've unlocked the phone im not sure why I keep getting the Error 240 message. Also like before while in bootscreen , my activesync won't even reconize my phone.
not sure, I have never been able to use my pc to unlock or flash, I had to use the SD card method. if you find the RUU_SIGNED.nbh file in the rom rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh then put it on your sd card in the root directory meaning not in any folders just on the sd card. then hold vol down, power and push softreset to get into bootloader. it should ask you to press power to flash the rom.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
not sure, I have never been able to use my pc to unlock or flash, I had to use the SD card method. if you find the RUU_SIGNED.nbh file in the rom rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh then put it on your sd card in the root directory meaning not in any folders just on the sd card. then hold vol down, power and push softreset to get into bootloader. it should ask you to press power to flash the rom.
I downloaded the ruu file,but im not quite sure what you mean by finding the ruu_signed.nbh file,and not sure on what adding to root would be., I see nothing labled that when i extract ruu flash rom file , files have like rom update utility.exe, bootloader., I'm just not seeing what im missing to get a actual flash to my home, .. sorry for the questions just too new to the terms.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Blabber mouth

on your pc are you on vista or xp? in xp you need to go into the tools and find a box that says hide extensions for known file types. if you see a fine thats just RUU you should rename it from RUU to RAPHIMG.

and by root I just mean put it on the sd card but NOT in any folders. like the root of your c drive is C:\ the root of storage card is Storage Card\
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

hamn1egg is a n00b

Hi guys. New to the forums. Read through most of the thread - but the links to download the ROM appear to be dead. Can they be relinked or a link to a mirror posted? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
on your pc are you on vista or xp? in xp you need to go into the tools and find a box that says hide extensions for known file types. if you see a fine thats just RUU you should rename it from RUU to RAPHIMG.

and by root I just mean put it on the sd card but NOT in any folders. like the root of your c drive is C:\ the root of storage card is Storage Card\
I was on Xp , but finally thanks so much , I have flashed my rom. Having a little trouble with activesync and getting microsoft change for email to work. But again your Help was much appreciated.!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development