View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
the rom was built with null keyboard...the touchflo was teaked to just before breaking point has flash 3.1 installed and tweaked video drivers...and what file catch tweak? you're not trying to store your cache onto your storage card are you? that is a flaw within 6.1 last i knew...and audio booster was already part of the rom

OH ok i see what may have caused my over heat, and no i just increased the cach size from 1mb to 4 mb, and the file system filter catch from 8192 sectors to 131072 sectors, and thats pretty much all the ones that im keeping on there as i see u dont have those, but the rest i removed, and now the phone is working flawless so far, ill see tom how the day goes, hope it wasnt like today when i felt something really hot in my pocket, and the sreen was off.