View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
OH ok i see what may have caused my over heat, and no i just increased the cach size from 1mb to 4 mb, and the file system filter catch from 8192 sectors to 131072 sectors, and thats pretty much all the ones that im keeping on there as i see u dont have those, but the rest i removed, and now the phone is working flawless so far, ill see tom how the day goes, hope it wasnt like today when i felt something really hot in my pocket, and the sreen was off.
the reason i didnt incorporate those was because those 2 settings are primarily what causes the devices to crash most...
the midlevel pagepool will easily compensate for anything those settings will do...and more