PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

My battery life is fantastic. I do have the tweak to kill the EVDO after 30 seconds, and my mail polls every 30 minutes to gmail.

If I helped you, click here
Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [11/9] My first public rom A Yay 4 Juggs Special!!! V2.1!!! 24MB PAGEPOOL!!!

my battery so far is going pretty good, and i had no problem installing picture mail roms pretty good so far ill see how the batter is at the end of the day
Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

My battery life is good too but Ive left everything as it was after flashing rom however did turn off backlight senseing

Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd144 View Post
My battery life is fantastic. I do have the tweak to kill the EVDO after 30 seconds, and my mail polls every 30 minutes to gmail.
Are you using direct push to poll your mail?

I'd love to set mine up like that. I don't get mail as often anymore, so running it from my phone might be usefull to me. I've always checked VIA opera. I rarely use my phone to "browse" the web.
The new opera not making use of Mobile pages is really irritating as well. I want opera to auto load gmail as mobile gmail, but now its loading the whole client! Which is okay I suppose, but with no 4way d-pad, navigation is really ****ty on the TP compared to the mogul. Yea, its a touch screen, but damit, i want atleast a 4way dpad!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

He may be loooking for picture mail under programs not know its under messaging??? not programs....Maybe
Old 11-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
...im still working on changing all the green to blue very time consuming.
Is there anything I could do to help out with changing the colors? I've never messed with the tf3d files, but can learn.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Are you using direct push to poll your mail?

I'd love to set mine up like that. I don't get mail as often anymore, so running it from my phone might be usefull to me. I've always checked VIA opera. I rarely use my phone to "browse" the web.
The new opera not making use of Mobile pages is really irritating as well. I want opera to auto load gmail as mobile gmail, but now its loading the whole client! Which is okay I suppose, but with no 4way d-pad, navigation is really ****ty on the TP compared to the mogul. Yea, its a touch screen, but damit, i want atleast a 4way dpad!
I don't use direct push as I believe that would require a full time connection. I figure if a person needs me quicker than 30 minutes, he/she can call. 30 Minutes might even be too much. I know some books now recommend a person check email once a day and get people used to that idea.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Zoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZoheb318 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm interested in what other tweaks you guys recommend with V2.1. I love this rom so far and I haven't noticed any battery issues. My phone left the charger at 8:30am and 18 hours later I had about 25%. I did a couple of soft resets, browsed the web a bit, sent about 70 texts and was on the phone for 25 mins or so.

Also what is everyone's RAM percentage? For some reason mine used to be ~35% but has jumped to 45% with no programs open.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:17 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

It may just be me, but after customizations finish, and it says "reset device" mine just hangs there and does nothing. I have to manually do it. Is anyone else having this issue? And Juggs, thanks a ton for the RSS cab! You made me very happy!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

the first time for me took awhile about 5 min but it was ok after that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development