PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 09:41 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott8813 View Post
please re-up in new link. it says you've exceeded your bandwidth limitation.
I have already mirrored it a page back: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=808
Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nrupalp is a n00b

I flashed the 3.o and now need to flash to 4.o but cant get the tri-color screen to appear. Do i need to be in that screen to flash this or can i just use ruu utility?
Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

you can just use the ruu. just make sure the phone connects to teh computer before kicking off the ruu.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by divipaul View Post
This is a awesome rom Juggs!! I was using v3.0 w/32mbpp until last night and I thought that was a great rom. You are really doing some nice work here bro!! This is how the TP should be. I liked it out of the box, but like anything new, it was buggy. Your roms keep making this a much more enjoyable device.

I have one question. Is there any way to make the pop up menus within each program bigger? The text is pretty small and the tabs are tough to use with your fingers. IIRC, the menus were larger in v3.0. I might be wrong! If anyone knows of a fix for this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Again for all your time and hard work on these roms Juggs!! You Rock

to all wishing to go back to a larger font in the pop up menu this is what you need to do...open up the dotfred reg editor and go to hklm/system/gwe/menu/popfont and change the pop font to 800,900 or 1000 i made it 700 so it wouldnt take up precious real estate on this gorgeous screen.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

damn looks like im gonna need to find a new server source!!! i was told it was unlimited sorry guys!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey juggs, did you get my pm?
Old 11-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

i have gotten a ton of pms i am getting to all of them as we speak!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

and no i did not corn...can you please resend?
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Blabber mouth

resent.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Can I get rid of both startup sounds everyone is giving me the stink eye around here when I reset, shhhh there just blackberry fans they cant help it..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development